We stayed four nights during a trip to Wolf Creek. We drove into town looking for the place my dad and I stayed in 23 years ago. Found it. Kahuna met me at the desk and booked us in for the stay- and immediately gave us the best runs to look for on the mountain. The room was fine, comfortable beds and WARM (water heats the walls so we hardly turned on the heat). But the best thing is the Warm Pools. If you're looking to rack up serious vertical on the trip the 90 degree outdoor olympic pool, the 98 degree hot tin and the killer 109 degree indoor pool will allow you to ease the post mountain ache and pre-ski warm up. AWESOME PLACE. If you want Pagosa's version of swank, go across the street and pay more for it. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-town charm & hospitality! Budget-friendly accommodations: Motel rooms, suites, mini-suites, deluxe park-model cabins and seasonal RV spaces. Amenities include: hot springs swimming pool, outdoor soaking tub & indoor hot baths (100% mineral water!). On-site, licensed massage therapists. Located in the heart of downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, right across from the San Juan River and at the base of the Reservoir Hill Recreation Area. Healing Waters Resort & Spa - Always a Warm Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Healing Waters Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healing Waters Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Healing Waters Resort And Spa