All reviews teal landing recreation center hot tub living room village point through rci sales presentation mountain meadows resort activities these units full kitchen washer dryer murphy bed one bedroom unit chimney rock tennis courts city market
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Friends and I stayed in a 3 bedroom condo for a week and had a great time. We stayed in Teal Landing and had a beautiful view of the lake and mountains. Every morning, I fed a swan, several geese and ducks. Everything in the condo was in good shape, beds and pillows were comfortable. Would recommend.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Took three kids , wife and me. Just awesome. Had house like condo unit in Eagles Nest area. Clean, spacious, comfortable, well equipped, beautiful views with lake and mountains etc. great price. Access to recreation center, mini golf, tennis and more on property. Walmart just three minutes away. An awesome location that meets all needs. We were skiing by day at Wolf Creek, just 30 minutes by car.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rickl395
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Got to the resort about 3:30, a half hour before official check-in at 4:00. Was told I would receive a call when the room was ready. Waited until 4:30. No call. Since it was a long drive we went to get supper. Came back after supper and found a lobby full of angry people waiting for rooms. Never got a call as I was told. About 7:00 another employee asked me how long I had been waiting and went somewhere. Never saw her again. Went to the desk again and finally got a room key. Got in the room after 7:30. Several hours after the room should have been ready. Completely inexcusable.

Room was very small one bedroom. Kitchen has almost no counter space. Can't fit both the coffee maker and toaster on the counter at the same time. Sofa bed was very uncomfortable. CFL lights take time to provide decent light. Never had replenishment of clean towels.

Have been here several times in the past and this was by far my worst experience. Maybe it was an anomaly, but it will make me have second thoughts about ever returning.

Room tip: Avoid any "B" units
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DONSKIMAN
Reviewed March 23, 2018

I surprised my husband with a trip to Pagosa Springs for our 25th anniversary. I was super excited to find a resort in the area and was very please with the ease of the process of booking. The resort staff were very kind and helpful, but the unit we were given had no view (except the parking lot) and needs to be updated. There were stains on the ceiling in the bathroom and the hot tub in the quad was not open. Pagosa is an amazing town and we had a wonderful visit - just wish we were given the option of a unit with a better view and not have stains.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Easy check-in, and out. Room was very clean. View from our room balcony was awesome and pleasant seeing the hot air balloon in the morning. Amenities we used were great (weight room and pool). Many options on dining in the surrounding area, easy access to a grocery store too. Skiing was a short drive as well as sledding.

• Trip type: Travelled with family