Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$75.00
More Info
from US$175.00
More Info
All reviews hot stone deep tissue leon masseuse intuitive skiing
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Leon's massages are a highlight of our annual Fall visits to Pagosa Springs. He employs a variety of techniques coupled with his incredible hot stone and deep tissue massages. Seriously, this man is the best masseuse we've ever encountered, and we've had massages across the country from the East to the West Coast, North to South.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Leon was recommended by a local acquaintance and I was delighted with the massage quality, care and professionalism provided. Leon worked my knees, back and shoulders in ways I'd never had them done. He was able to find the cause and correct long standing problems as well as recommend things I could to to better maintain my body.
I highly recommend Leon at Mountain Massage if you are in South Central Colorado near Pagoda Springs

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Mike0630
Reviewed July 2, 2017

I was given a message from Leon as a gift from a true believer in Leon's healing abilities. I have to agree! Leon is a miracle worker and a super nice person. His message studio is very comfortable and the music he plays is soothing. I think he must have used a quart of coconut oil on my Colorado dry skin. I plan to return to Leon soon.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank lthomsondesigns
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

This is where you need to go got the best Medical Massage in Pagosa Springs Colorado.
Leon is great at neck and SI Joint Injuries.
Highly recommend and will continue to go every week I can.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Leon has magic hands. I had two massages from him while visiting Pagosa and walked away feeling relaxed, aligned and taller than I have in years. I'll definitely visit him again the next time I'm in town!

Date of experience: March 2017