“Therapeutic massage”
Review of Mountain Massage

Mountain Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mountain Massage is a massage therapy studio, located in the heart of Pagosa Springs, CO. Owner and therapist, Leon Stroman, is a licensed and nationally certified massage therapist with a specialty in medical massage and manual therapy. Whether Leon is working with your medical provider, chiropractor or you need the healing that comes from regular therapy, his wide range of medical massage, alternative therapies and spa treatments make Mountain Massage the most comprehensive studio in the area. For a mountain of relief, get a Mountain Massage.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve had 3 sessions with Leon to fix some muscles hurt while skiing. He was very intuitive and thorough, and very much personalized to meet my needs and preferences. Highly recommended!

All reviews
"pain"
"colorado"
"skiing"

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Leon's massages are a highlight of our annual Fall visits to Pagosa Springs. He employs a variety of techniques coupled with his incredible hot stone and deep tissue massages. Seriously, this man is the best masseuse we've ever encountered, and we've had massages across the country from the East to the West Coast, North to South.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Leon was recommended by a local acquaintance and I was delighted with the massage quality, care and professionalism provided. Leon worked my knees, back and shoulders in ways I'd never had them done. He was able to find the cause and correct long standing problems as well as recommend things I could to to better maintain my body.
I highly recommend Leon at Mountain Massage if you are in South Central Colorado near Pagoda Springs

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I was given a message from Leon as a gift from a true believer in Leon's healing abilities. I have to agree! Leon is a miracle worker and a super nice person. His message studio is very comfortable and the music he plays is soothing. I think he must have used a quart of coconut oil on my Colorado dry skin. I plan to return to Leon soon.