Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jamesW W
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Good and Poor

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 8, 2024
Nice hotel, lovely reception staff. Rooms very good, a bit mean with the tea and coffee. None provided for days 2 3 and 4. We had to remind the rooms service team twice.

Pool area lovely. However, sunbeds, chairs and loungers are very poor. No cushions at all on loungers, every other hotel appears to provide them!!
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Be prepared for some uncomfortable sun bathing and sitting around the pool bar.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 5 weeks ago
Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Atlanitca Miramare Beach Hotel and sharing this with our Trip Advisor community.

We are very pleased to read that you found the hotel to be nice and you found our receptionist to be helpful. We take pride in offering the highest level of customer service to all of our guests.

Your constructive comments have been taken onboard and have been passed onto the management team.

Thank you for reviewing us once again and we hope to welcome you back to the Miramare in the near future.

• ZenHotels.com
  • eDreams
2.6 km from Atlantica Miramare Beach
View more hotels in Germasogeia
1,600 results
All reviews koi bar asteria bar sea view half board adult pool plenty of sunbeds black sand fantastic hotel second week great holiday water sports a la carte tourist area number bus pools entertainment limassol
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2024

Just had a lovely relaxing week at the Atlantica Miramare in Limassol. My aim was to get some sun, read and chill after a stressy house move - this hotel was definitely the right choice . I’ve been to Cyprus before but usually stay in Paphos.

The hotel had a lot of conference delegates meaning I had the spotlessly clean freshwater adult-only pool to myself for a lot of the week. The pool is a few steps from the beach where there are also sun beds, I just found my spot on day 1 between the bar and pool and was happy there. There was no need to get up at 6am here to reserve a sun lounger which was a bonus ! Theres also a kids pool and swim up bar at the other end of the hotel, my years of wonderful family holidays are long past and the separation was welcome!

I was upgraded to a sea view room after a booking blip with Jet2, the hotel were keen to put things right and get my holiday off to a great start, and wow! What a view it was.. this great service was also to be a theme throughout the week.

The room was big, and my request to put the 2 single beds together to make a double was no problem.

This hotel is spotlessly clean throughout, my room was cleaned every day and the towels were changed daily too.

The restaurant and bar staff reminded me what truly great service is, special shout out to Albert in the restaurant and Michel on the bar. I was on half board, and when the buffet was in operation the choice was fab. There were 2 nights of a la carte when there was a set menu and choice was more limited, a started, a soup, 2 main course choices, 2 desert, but I didn’t go hungry. I do think veggies may struggle with the half board options especially on the a la carte night. The pool bar serves food until about 1030, when I come back I think I’d do b&b and either pay eur28 for the buffet, get food from the bar, (menu is on the hotel website) or walk up to the high street about 5 mins walk away where there’s loads of restaurants and shops.

Theres a bus from the same high street , again 5 minutes, that goes the full length of the seafront into Limassol and beyond to the MyMall shopping centre. It’s eur1.50 flat fare with welcome air con, bargain! I went to the mall, worth a visit, and also stopped off at the marina and old town on the way back for lunch. All three definitely worth a visit!

The only negative I can possibly think of was that I was on a late flight, I arrived after midnight and was starving! The hotel gave me a voucher for dinner on the last day to compensate, but a cold plate or something in the room on arrival would’ve been amazing after a long journey. Also, I found eur100 for a late check out room a bit high, but a necessity as my flight home was equally as late, and I’d not have been able to enjoy my last day as much.

All in all I’d highly recommend a stay here, it’s somewhere I’ll return to!

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Lloyd Jelfs, Guest Services / Front Office at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2024

Dear S9424PGkatem,

Thank you for sharing your informative experience with our Trip Advisor community.

Your wonderful comments in regards to our cleanliness, pool areas and our rooms are greatly appreciated.

Your praises regarding Albert shall be passed onto Albert.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Atlanitca Miramare Beach Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Lloyd Jelfs, Guest Services / Front Office at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2024

Reviewed April 29, 2024 via mobile

Nice hotel, a little dated in places. Extremely clean all throughout the hotel. Pool area lovely, but reception staff should inform guests with children which is the adult only pool as there were time’s people were complaining to staff about children in the wrong pool. It’s a far too deep pool for kids.
The breakfast is very good but you would get fed up if staying longer than a week.
The main dinner buffet again is good but limited in choice and needs to be hotter, as do the plates.
€15 approximately taxi fare each way to the old town of Limassol and back but worth it, the taxi rank is in the hotel car park. It is possible to walk this but it would take about 1-1/2 hrs depending on the heat of the day.
Prices in the bar are reasonable and the drinks are good. Food in the bar is very good, although staff in the bar are very hit and miss, some great, some just there to do hardly anything apart from looking busy.
Large car park if you hire a car.
All in all, a good hotel and we enjoyed our stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lloyd Jelfs, Guest Services / Front Office at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2024

Dear JaybeeW,

We are pleased to read that you had a good stay with us.

We have a policy for children and adults only pools which we govern to ensure that children and adults can enjoy the pools.

Your constructive feedback has been taken into consideration and passed onto the relevant departments.

We hope to welcome you back to the Atanitca Miramare Beach in the near future and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed April 15, 2024

Just finished a lovely 3 night stay in this hotel. Traveled to Limassol to do the half marathon there and staying at this hotel, although a bit further out of the city center, was definitely the right choice.

Here are a couple of things to highlight:

1. We took a breakfast rate, and breakfast is terrific. Lots of choices, and if you need anything at all, there are so many people around to help.
2. We ended up getting lunch and dinner at the hotel's a la carte restaurant - prices are similar (and even cheaper) than some of the restaurants outside. Food is delicious and comes out very quickly.
3. We didn't take a Seaview room... mistake! not that the other side isn't nice, but come on, nothing beats waking up to look at the sea. So, make sure you pay the extra $$$ and take it.
4. The rooms are very spacious, and the bed is SUPER comfy. Not helpful when you need to wake up at 0500 for a race ;-)
5. Lots of parking space!
6. Excellent (!!!) gym for those of you that want to make sure they can get a good workout in.
7. Everybody in the hotel is super welcoming and gracious.

And two last notes:
First, the guest relations officer, Lloyd, is a your best friend once you arrive there. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable, master of service. Really made our stay!
Second - if you're an animal lover, this is definitely a hotel for like minded people. They have a fund to support the care of their local community cats. I work for a veterinary association and found it to be so charming and positive!

Room tip: Get a room with a sea view!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lloyd Jelfs, Guest Services / Front Office at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2024

Dear Liat,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of the Miramare Beach Hotel and posting this with our Trip Advisor community.

We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us.

Your gracious comments in regard to our culinary options, rooms and team members are greatly appreciated.
We pride ourselves on offering the highest level of service to our guests.

Thank you for sharing your informative review of the Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel and we highly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2024

Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet is more than good and thanks for great service of restaurant manager Chris what help us with great and friendly service and friendly with kids as well.
Nice inside pool and good service on the desk.
Really satisfied and will come back soon.

Room tip: Restaurant great Chris manager restaurant more than helpful and friendly person
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Lloyd Jelfs, Guest Services / Front Office at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2024

Dear johnnyjH4537HV,

Thank you for reviewing the Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel.

We are very pleased to read that you had a great time staying with us.

Your praises regarding our culinary options, our pool area an general staff praises are greatly appreciated.

Your kind comments regarding Chris will be passed onto Chris.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.