All reviewsgreat priceroom was cleanwafflesplace to sleephandicap roomstay there againcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggseasy accessstaff was friendlyone night stayroad tripmotelfridgecerealdeskcolorado
Reviewed July 20, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelPueblo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Reviewed July 20, 2017

This is the nicest Wyndam property I've stayed in. If there is anything I could say about breakfast (which was wonderful) would be there was no protein, all carbs. They had both a pancake and a waffle maker.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We strive to provide clean comfortable accommodations to each guest. Sounds like we succeeded that goal with you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope your choose Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pueblo-Southgate for future travels to Pueblo!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Booked a room for 5 people with the extra "sleeper". Requested extra bedding for the 5th person in our party. Was told it was late and no linens were available. The staff at the desk did nothing to address this problem. Obviously,if I booked a room for 5 people with 2 beds that only sleep 2 apiece I needed the linens for the 5th person to be comfortable on the sleeper. Made no sense to me nor my party so we spent a very unrestful night attempting to sleep with 3 people in 1 bed. Would not recommend this hotel. The breakfast however was decent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You may be sharing your stay on the wrong hotel. We do not offer a room with two beds and a sleeper sofa. I am sorry that your experience was not enjoyable. We strive to provide clean comfortable accommodations to all. I hope this did not happen at our hotel and your mistakenly put it on our review board.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

The location and facility were just what one would expect from Baymont. No complaints at all. The only downside was that my wife and I were on motorcycles. For some reason, motel staff seem to want to hide bikers. We are not gang riders, we are on touring bikes. We were early check-ins with a reservation. We were placed in the back of the facility where our bikes would be at the very back of the motel in a corner. This is inconvenient for us and it makes for more noise when we leave in the morning. We have to start our bikes and ride by everyones' window on the way out. Just a downer on our part.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our hotel is a Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham, you have shared your review on the wrong page. Hopefully you can stay with us next time you are in Pueblo for a better experience!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

What a disappointment. Staff isn't the friendliest, Lobby is clean but I found stains on my bed sheets. The walls are paper-thin and I could even hear the tv on the next room at normal volume. Breakfast consists of dry waffles, muffins or toast. All together an underwhelming experience. Internet connection seems to work on the phone, but not computer.

Room Tip: Rooms in the HolidayInn are better
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MicrotelPueblo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide friendly, clean accommodations to all. I am sorry that noise was an issue for you. I am sorry your computer internet didn't work. I wish we would have had the opportunity to help you fix that issue. Thank you for sharing, I have shared your experience with the staff in hopes to eliminate these issues from happening again.

Microtel Pueblo