“In rundown downtown”
Review of Enclade's

Enclade's
Ranked #21 of 337 Restaurants in Pueblo
Reviewed September 29, 2016

Located in downtown Pueblo, and yet it seems like a totally abandoned city, this restaurant seems to be located in middle of nowhere.

With constructions going on, it's not clear where I is supposed to park. Luckily, since the whole town seems abandoned, it's easy to find street parking.

Even on a Saturday, the restaurant doesn't open until 12 noon. We were the only customer there the whole time.

Food-wise, I would say it's average. The soups and etouffee were a bit bland, and had too much rice for my taste. The po-boy had too much bread, and not enough stuff. The sweet tea wasn't very sweet, but it was endless. The beignets weren't too bad.

Prices seemed a bit high for what you get, but I guess most Cajun restaurants seem to over charge.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Visited here for lunch. Probably one of the most unique restaurants in Pueblo. I had the fried shrimp plate. Server was pleasant and quick to refresh my beverage and even offer a to go cup. The shrimp were excellent with just the right amount of seasoning - I just wish they were jumbo instead of popcorn. Overall one of my favorite restaurants in Pueblo and one I will always visit when in town and when I can catch them open.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

I travel for work and seek out great food everywhere I go. I've been to the Big Easy many times and love the food. Enclades is as good as any food I've had in NOLA. The chicken and andoulle sausage gumbo, spot on! Crab cakes with home made remoulade? They have it. Frog legs? that too. My favorite however was the bowl of crawfish etouffee and cornbread. Check them out!

Reviewed July 28, 2016

This restaurant is small but the food is very very good! The owner came & personally visited with us. She insisted on making desserts for us so we had the full New Orleans experience! Our kids loved it! We had the muffaletta, po boys, red beans & rice, jambalaya, fruit tart, lemon cake, beignets, and bread pudding.. All very tasty.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I grew up in Louisiana and found this to be very real for Pueblo. Lisa does a great job having grown up there also.

Been to Enclade's? Share your experiences!