“Taste of New Orleans”
Review of Enclade's

Enclade's
Ranked #22 of 337 Restaurants in Pueblo
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

If you're missin' Cajun cookin'- Enclades will fill the bill. Etouffee is their primo dish. Muffulettas are excellent as well. Done in or carry out--Delish!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Far from impressed by the appearance and location, the place has some great food. I would like to come much more often.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We love stopping at Enclade's, especially during crayfish season. Lisa and her staff cook hundreds of pounds of crayfish to perfection. Her menu is right out of New Orleans and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING AUTHENTIC New Orlean's French Quarter food and wonderful authentic Cajun music in the background. The staff are wonderful. A very complete menu. Enclade's IS THE REAL DEAL. I just about flipped out when I saw that I could order a Muffuletta. The last Muffuletta I had was at the Central Bakery in the French Quarter of New Orleans in December 2012. As I was munching away on my Muffuletta the cook came out and asked me how it was and was I enjoying it. This is a sign of a very good restaurant. YOWIE. See my photos if you haven't seen a Muffuletta.

3  Thank kanbaatar
Reviewed March 25, 2017

Walking in at 2:00pm, I imagined the place to be empty, but it was full of local people having the fried catfish. As the old saying goes, do as the locals do, and that's precisely what I did! A fried catfish and a fired shrimp po' boy sandwich later, I was walking out of there full and happy. Delicious!

Been to Enclade's? Share your experiences!