“Apple Fritter?”

Add it.
Caspers Donuts
Ranked #7 of 7 Bakeries in Pueblo
Reviewed December 9, 2014 via mobile

I used to patron this store 10+ years ago when my children were in elementary school. When we had the time we stopped in before starting the day at school.
The staff was friendly the donuts were fresh and affordable. Apparently that was long long ago.

I stopped in recently and purchased an Apple Fritter & a Bear Claw. These 2 items are now over $2.00?!

The Apple Fritter looked a little flat yet I expected the flavor to compensate - it didn't. They used to taste (and look) very good. I brought it home, warmed it up, added some fresh apple slices but it could not be salvaged.
It was truly awful, not the quality they used to produce.

The Bearclaw was drenched in sugar like the popular Krispy Kreme donuts - which I do not care for. Sadly if it had any flavor at all the sugar drowned it out.

This is so very sad and disappointing as I have recently moved closer to the store and would have loved to patron it regularly.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I thought the first time was just me, but this time we went it was the same. Doughnuts never taste fresh. Very dry and not the best flavor. Will definitely not return now.

1  Thank bobbiejo33

Been to Caspers Donuts? Share your experiences!