See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 5, 2015

We stayed at the Budget Host Inn and found it very accommodating and clean. The room was big and very comfortable. They have the best water pressure and hottest water ever!! It was very quiet and within walking distance of everything we wanted to do. Budget Host also offers free wifi that worked very well. The staff was very friendly and answered any questions we had regarding Rangely. I would definitely stay there again if I ever went though that part of Colorado.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Ken B, Owner at Budget Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your recent visit and subsequent wonderful praise. Feedback, especially from such well-spoken customers like you, is not only invaluable to those researching businesses like ours, but is also important to us. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us. Thanks again.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

We had a great time there, the host was very gracious and there is plenty of parking which we needed for overhauling gear in our adventure trailer...

Understand the negative reviews somebody must've been having a bad day.

Rangely Colorado is not a tourist mecca like Aspen so all things are relative...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Ken B, Owner at Budget Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

We deeply appreciate your very positive review of our business. We are very pleased that you got to enjoy many favorite aspects of what we have to offer. It is always most rewarding to hear directly from our customers and especially those willing to provide their positive perspective with the online world and beyond. Please revisit us soon and often.

Reviewed September 17, 2015

wow!! Where do I begin??!! The bathroom was filthy. There were no blankets on the beds!!! Only top sheet and bedspread. I thought maybe the people before us stole them!!! when we arrived after dark, there were SEVERAL people hanging out. workers from the oil plants. place looks seedy. OVERPRICED!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Ken B, Owner at Budget Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

We read, review and discuss every rating, evaluation or recommendation that relates to our business...both good and bad. Fortunately, the overwhelming percentage of the feedback we receive both off and online is wonderfully positive. Your feedback is clearly not positive but we still appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I accept the constructive criticism and it is my unwavering belief that when a business stops being challenged on all they do, including from within but especially from those whom they serve, that their future is in peril. For this reason, thank you and rest assure that we as a business take your remarks very seriously.

Reviewed August 30, 2015

Bathroom was unclean, toilet had mold and it was not clean. Bathroom floor was sticky and a previous guest soap was still in the shower. Bed mattress and pillows were very hard. Room was smelly. Wifi signal was very poor. No guest attendant present at night. Other guests staying at the hotel were very loud, drinking and smoking right in front of our room. Worst stay ever. And it was $84, not cheap at all. And do not included breakfast, or any amenities.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, there other hotels near by.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Ken B, Owner at Budget Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2015

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I will look into it to see if this is an ongoing issue or a unique unfortunate incident you experienced. Please accept my apology. If you decide to try us again, please ask for me so I may thank you for your feedback and ensure we do our best to serve you. Sincerely, Budget Host Inn

Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

I was stranded at the Rangely airport while on a cross country trip and weather was coming in. A very nice CFI at the airport dropped us off here & then picked us back up the next AM, as there are no rental cars/taxi's. Pretty remote! The room was bare bones, and thus pricey for what you get, especially since the Wifi was barely functional. The staff were great. There's a Subway sandwich shop attached to this motel. Otherwise, I didn't see much else around.

Stayed: July 2015