See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2017

checked in around 2am it was very basic two story motel with no elevator , no fun carrying luggage up and down stairs. slept okay breakfast was very basic shower was extra nice with lots of water pressure. from parking lot we observed at least 2 rooms not in use on bottom floor not sure why. wooden floors throughout very creaky. people there very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lkyzer
Anne C, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for your stay with us at the Rodeway Inn located in Rifle, Colorado. I am glad you enjoyed the room amenities. We do have plans within the next couple of months to do some hotel renovations. I do apologize that you did not have assistance when you checked in. If ground floor rooms were available, they are assigned first in our system. We may have had some arrivals that did not show or the rooms were being cleaned (deep cleaning, shampoo carpets and furniture). We always want our guests to be comfortable, so hopefully next time we can accommodate you with a ground floor room. Please be safe on your future travels.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Or tried to sleep in... After hours of rolling into the middle, I finally gave up at 4:00 AM and took my laptop to the lobby to work. The night clerk apologized, said they're going to get new beds, and that she'd have the manager call me. He didn't so I called him. He offered a $30 credit. I asked for a full refund and he said to call him back. I did; six times in two days before I finally got to talk to him. When I did he said "I'm running a hotel and you're not on the top of my priority list." That was obvious. The two most important things in a hotel: 1) a good night's sleep 2) good customer service. This was the worst on both counts.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daryl F
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Stopped in with the pupper for a closer starting point to my Thursday meeting in Collbran. super friendly and capable check in lady even for her second day on the job. Lot's of other dogs there. Room was clean, breakfast was a little lean but for the price it can't be beat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Booked 2 nights here on Priceline. Stayed the first night. Came back in after working all day & someone was sleeping in my room. At the desk the manager told me he had no rooms to give me. Had left my food, drinks & toiletries in room...thrown out. 4 people behind me had reservations but no rooms for them either. Had a lot of negative things to say about online travel websites. No remorse.
No offer to send me to a hotel next door. Didn't care I had to sleep in my car. No shower. Breakfast in the am was coffee and frozen pastries. Definitely bypass this hotel in Rifle.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Brian O
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was the second my wife and I used on a journey from Estes Park to Durango. The check-in staff were really friendly, our room was a good size, very convenient for dining and quiet. Just off the Interstate it was ideal for our need. The breakfast was okay but lacking any offering of cereal! We overheard another customer asking why and being told that new management had decided to remove it from the menu - not a decision we agreed with at all! I'd be happy to stay here again but would like cereal as part of my breakfast!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple