“Amazing views, good food, pleasant service”
Review of Cliffhangers - CLOSED

Cliffhangers
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Had a great dinner last night at Cliffhangers. Staying at the hotel, yes it is older, but clean, with an attentive and friendly staff. Dinner was great! So many hotels do "food out of a box" Our meals were all hand crafted, using some local ingredients (grilled zucchini and omg the BEST peach pie!) We had a delicious margharita before dinner and the whole experience lovely. Will definately be back!

Reviewed December 10, 2010

Only place in this area with rocky moutain oysters great food good fun. A must try

Reviewed October 1, 2010

Cliffhangers has awesome food the service is fantastic and and you wouldnt believe the view!!!!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2010

Everybody knows how beautiful the Aspens in fall are. To be able to have nearly 360 degree views while enjoying good food and great service? That was my experience! I had the shrimp & pasta (really good stuff) and Chris (the chef) was the one who took care of us. Funny, nice guy! I will definately recommend!

Reviewed September 24, 2010

Chef Chris, great cook and a very personable guy.
He cooked an excellent meal, catered to our every need and took the time to conversate with us. He made my husband salmon (a man very picky about his fish). My husband couldn't stop raving about it. I had Fetticuni Alfredo with Shrimp Scampi OOOOHHHH so good. Try Cliffhangers its a great place to eat.