“rocky moutain oysters”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, View, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2010

Only place in this area with rocky moutain oysters great food good fun. A must try

Reviewed October 1, 2010

Cliffhangers has awesome food the service is fantastic and and you wouldnt believe the view!!!!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2010

Everybody knows how beautiful the Aspens in fall are. To be able to have nearly 360 degree views while enjoying good food and great service? That was my experience! I had the shrimp & pasta (really good stuff) and Chris (the chef) was the one who took care of us. Funny, nice guy! I will definately recommend!

Reviewed September 24, 2010

Chef Chris, great cook and a very personable guy.
He cooked an excellent meal, catered to our every need and took the time to conversate with us. He made my husband salmon (a man very picky about his fish). My husband couldn't stop raving about it. I had Fetticuni Alfredo with Shrimp Scampi OOOOHHHH so good. Try Cliffhangers its a great place to eat.

Reviewed September 20, 2010

Fantastic breakfast from Chef Chris! So much food, I couldn't eat it all. Views of changing aspens and mountains are unbelievable.