“Consistently reliable and very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fiesta Mexicana

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #18 of 62 Restaurants in Salida
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elbert, Colorado
“Consistently reliable and very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

The margaritas are second to none in taste as well as size. We love the carnitas platter!

Visited September 2011

bluffton
“Fantabulous Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

Growing up in southern California you are always surrounded by traditional mexican food including the little taco shacks. My family and I have been to many mexican restaurants and have experienced the most horrific food and good food. But oh my god the food here was so authentic and delicious that I wanted to take the restaurant back with me to South Carolina. The staff was so funny and courteous that I felt so at ease. They were also accomadating to my mother who has a gluten allergy. I would drive out of my way if I was in Colorado to go dine here anytime. We stayed at the Hampton Inn down the street and the front desk staff said to go here. Major thumbs up to them for the recommendation. The carne asada burrito, pork canitas and the enchiladas were so yummy. The decore was so traditional that I felt like I was on vacation in Mexico. Each table had a different painted scene on it. Everyone and anyone should eat here...!!!!!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank kuuipodee2
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2011

The food here is very good. I have been twice and got the Picado. The green chili sauce is nice and spicy. Get the extra hot - don't be a wimp.

Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Always on the look out for a decent-ish mexican restaurant, my colleagues and I chose this one as it was a couple of minutes walk from the hotel we were staying in.

It was fairly busy when we arrived, but were seated promptly, given menus and drinks etc. The food, when we ordered, was freshly prepared, hot (temperature) and very tasty.

Definately would visit this restaurant again, and the food was extremely good value.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Leg2ion
Lakewood, Colorado
“We liked the service, the food and the colorful decor.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

We liked the service, the food and the colorful decor. We'll go back.

• Visited August 2011