Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2020

The room I stayed in was very clean and comfortable. Everything worked, and it even had a kitchenette! The location is pretty good, although it would be a 1/2 mile walk to the center of the downtown area. Even so, close enough. Ingress/egress was easy. The desk clerk was friendly and efficient. I would happily stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 20, 2020

I love the relaxed vibe from the owners. I had very low expectations of this place, because the price is so reasonable, but it ended up being better than anywhere else I stayed on this trip.

The room is super quiet, the AC works GREAT, the shower was hot and strong. There was a min-fridge, microwave and a coffee pot in the room.

The shades and drapes do a good job keeping the AM light from peeping in.

My only complaint was there's a lumpy mattress pad under the sheet. I think it'd be easily changed.

Date of stay: July 2020
4  Thank 573feliciad
Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

The price was great and it was spotless! Everything seemed very well taken care and updated. Bed was comfortable. Pets are welcome. Salida is a nice, small touristy two. We would love to come back and visit. I highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Joanofarc1920
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Budget motel in a beautiful town. Our room was small, but sufficient. It had everything we needed, was clean and in good repair. On the down side, my wife left a night gown behind. When she called the next day she was told, “We didn’t keep it.” Color us stunned.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Wayne-Librarian
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This spot is so perfect. Family owned. Old school but super clean. Superior service. Good location. Nice private hot tub. Windows that open. Have stayed here several times. A favorite. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandy m