See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Great little place to stay....a little out of the way but very friendly staff. It could use a little TLC but a great little place to stay. The restuarant on sight is amazing, the staff is very friendly and bubbly and the food is top notch.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Unfortunately we arrived in the middle of the night due to our emergency trip to Ontario to visit with family as our nephew was dying in hospital. I was traveling with my two children and my dog who had just recently had eye surgery. Over the phone my husband had asked if the Florenceville Inn was pet friendly. The person on the phone confirmed pets were welcome. At 3 am I heard a knock at our hotel room door. I was told our dog could not stay with us as we were not in a "pet" room and that no rooms were available to accommodate my family. I was told I would be charged an extra cleaning fee for choosing to keep my dog in the room. At that point my kids were tucked into bed, I was exhausted from driving from Nova Scotia and I did not want to pack up the car and get back on the deserted highway. Assuming a reasonable fee would be added to my check out charge we had a short sleep and got on our way in the morning. I was angered to see my VISA bill had been charged an additional $115 simply because we did not want our dog, who required a cone due to eye surgery to be forced to sleep in our small car. On top of our pet issue, the shower curtain had black handprints - super gross. The tub was not clean and the drain was rusty. There was a dead bug at the bottom of my mirror in the bathroom indicating the room had not been cleaned in some time. The air conditioning unit was old and incredibly noisy, made sleeping difficult even though I was extremely tired. The toilet looked old and dirty and there was a large stain on the carpet and a live bug crawling on the in the hall way when we left in the morning.

Room Tip: don't bother staying here unless you have extremely low standards for cleanliness and no compassion for animals
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2018

This was a very basic inn that is in desperate need of updating especially considering the price they charge. We had our non-shedding small dog with us so we were put in a room without carpet which we like anyway(cost $20.00 extra for our pet). The room had a few issues which were addressed immediately and we were moved to another room. Both rooms we were in had not been cleaned very well. There was pet hair from other pets before us and the furniture was very worn. The gentleman that checked us in and took care of our issues was very pleasant and professional.

Room Tip: Plan ahead and find a better hotel in or near this area.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Rooms had fresh paint, new carpet and upgraded bedding which was nice to see in every room our group stayed in. The kids complained the pool was very cold but they still swam in it all weekend. Was disappointed the onsite restaurant wasn't open anymore. The complimentary breakfast was very minimal. They allowed us to use a dining/lounge area to socialize in during the evening so that was a bonus. There is dining options near by so that was nice that we didn't have to drive to far to eat. The staff was friendly and after we spoke to the kids from a different floor about running in the hall at 12:00am they did stop and we had a quiet nights sleep from then on. One party in our group had a Suite and it was very nice. I would stay here again and recommend to people to stay here but not in the rooms down by the pool that had outdated worn out carpet.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms. A little dated but fine. Pool area needs updating and no restaurant at the Inn.
Average price. We were there for a basketball tournament. Staff were helpful. Kids had fun and were offered a room to eat as a team.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family