See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night as passing through on a cross country bike tour! Beautiful house in wonderful gardens. Room was big with 2 queen beds and bathroom, called the Dublin room. Very clean, large TV. Good quality wifi. Very quiet, good air conditioning in room. On the floor below was a full kitchen and you helped yourself in the morning to all the breakfast goods including eggs..
They offered to put out bikes in the garage which we took them up on!
We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2016

We were the only ones there.Stayed one night. Access to large kitchen and sitting room. Bedroom was decent size. Queen size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was ok but a little dated. Breakfast was very basic with serve yourself style....cold cereal,juice ,yogurt,toast,bananas.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

August 4, 2016: First stop on our road trip Down East. A warm, friendly welcome and relaxing respite to end the day. Spent a warm, beautiful evening in the garden on the immaculate grounds. Stayed in the Wexford room, spacious, spotless, and a comfortable bed. Plenty of fresh fruit etc. and freshly baked fruit bread for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LongLakeLodge
Reviewed August 13, 2016

A perfect place to stay. When the owner realized my partner and I would be arriving late after a long work day, she generously offered to cook us dinner. She gave us a great meal made with local ingredients but then gave us privacy to enjoy it.
The kitchen is huge and well-stocked and available for all guests. The beds are wonderfully comfortable and the whole inn is spotless.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2016

I used Expedia on Feb 21st to book a room at Shamrock Suites for the night of Mar 19th. My daughter has a basketball tournament in the area Mar 19 & 20th. I got a call from them on Saturday, Mar 12th telling me that I had to cancel my reservation on Expedia. They told me some couple from India was staying there for the month and wanted to extend their stay. Meanwhile every other hotel in the area is booked solid as there are 3 basketball tournaments and 2 hockey tournaments going on in the area. They didn't offer to do anything for me. That's great customer service!!!

Stayed: March 2016