All reviews old chicago spiral staircase free breakfast during ski season convenient location easy access keystone mountains dillon
Reviewed August 1, 2018

They charged the wrong credit card and I called back to have them correct it. First time I called back, they said they would correct it the next morning. 3 days passed and no correction. I called again and the lady who answered said they could not find the reservation using last name. I told her that 3 days ago the front desk was able to find the reservation using the last name and I asked her to repeat the last name I gave her (since it was a rather long foreign last name). She said she deleted it. I repeated the last name and she said she still could not find the reservation. I asked her to read it back to me and she refused and then pretended not to hear me (classic!!). This is horrible customer service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2018

The people that worked there were real nice, the bedrooms nice, maid service great. However when taking a shower the tub leaked where it met the floor and you had to put a towel down so the floor didn't get all wet. The tub area smells due to the plumbing leaking so they must not care. I figure they would fix this to stop further damage but you can see the baseboards are warped, the floor is all loose I'm guessing from the water leaking.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 30, 2018

We are Elite members and made our reservations TWO MONTHS in advance for two nights because of an event. We requested a first floor room because of our aging golden retriever. When we arrived at 5:30 PM we were told there were no more rooms on the 1st floor! We stayed at 8 La Quintas on this trip and this La Quinta is the only one who gave our room away. They gave us a cramped room on the 2nd floor which was awful. I complained and he said well we are booked! Yes and I BOOKED 2 months ago! We also looked for the iron and ironing board..no where to be found, we contacted the front desk and was told it was in the closet. Duh we knew it was not, and had to wait for them to bring it to the room. I asked the front desk where the laundry was and received a blank stare, later heard the same person explaining how drunk they got the night before. All of our other La Quinta hotels saved our rooms even when we arrived at 10:30 PM because of issues with our cars computer. This was awful will not stay at this location again! Save your money and go somewhere else! Very over priced for what you get!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018

This summer we traveled from South Florida to Washington State with two kids, a dog, a parakeet, and a gold fish. We were looking forward to spending some time in Colorado. Our first night in this hotel we pulled back the sheets and found they had not been changed from the last guest. The bed had been made, but the sheets had dog hair and other materials on them. Also, the beds, which are memory foam, had a huge indention in the right corner of one and a body shape indention in the other. Called down to the front dest and the staff brought clean sheets for the wrong size bed, but they worked. They did not have another room for us to move into. It was late so we were stuck. Also, the back door of the hotel was not locked. At one time it had a key card entry system, but it was broken. Anyone could come in the back door.

Due to the conditions at the hotel, we decided to cut our trip short. The beds were the absolute worst and gave all of us a horrible back ache.

When we went to leave they said no worries on the refund for the third night but since we booked through expedia we would need to call them. They charged us for the third night and would not refund the money. When we called back to the hotel to find out why they would not refund, they said they made a mistake and we had to still pay.

One more thing, the wifi at this hotel was also horrible. You had to sign back in every time you went to use a device.

Is there anything good about this hotel? Well the front desk area is nice and they only charge $1.25 for a load of laundry. But that is all I can say.

Room Tip: All rooms accept pets, make sure your room is clean.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The staff is okay, but the facility is getting worn out.
There is ample parking (free). The front desk staff was nice and helpful.
There was one lady trying her hardest to keep up with everyone at breakfast, but they were running out of selections, and tables were not getting cleaned (need another person to help).
Close to the freeway, and Dillon, Frisco etc.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple