All reviews old chicago spiral staircase free breakfast during ski season convenient location easy access keystone mountains dillon
Reviewed October 8, 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Mary W, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed October 5, 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Reviewed September 25, 2018

We traveled here for a wedding in September of 2018. It was very close to the venue. Clean hotel, free hot breakfast options along with pastries, cereal, fruit and more. The staff was very nice. Pet friendly. We saw a lot of dogs during our stay. Only heard barking a little during one day. I would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear stargazer939,

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you had found your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

This is an older LQ property. Decor may be dated but the rooms are larger though most of the extra space is not filled. This is good for placing a crate, bike, equipment etc.

Staff was very nice but a few things were disappointing. I was not recognized as an elite member. Also, I did not get my requested 1st floor room and they seemed unaware it was requested.

Parking was sufficient but there is minimal green space surrounding the hotel for those with dogs to potty. Further the grounds were not well maintained. Lots of garbage/debris which included cigarette butts, plastic items and bullet shells. Odd.

The breakfast area was crowded and did include a few non-standard items.

For the price, it's not bad but I think they need to improve the grounds. Do consider the check in and check out times as those compress your stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear nstarfan,

Thank you for your review. Thank you for letting us know on what we have to work on. We have only a couple rooms on the 1st floor, therefore unfortunately many times a request for the 1st floor cannot be met because we do have the specific room type on that floor.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Came to Colorado for a family emergency a couple weeks ago and after landing in Denver late we had planned to drive straight through to get to our destination quicker. Long story short that didn't happen we pulled into Silverthorne very late (probably close to 2am Chicago time) and very tired with no place to stay. We saw the La Quinta sign and a crowded parking lot and thought well hopefully we find something. My mom went in and spoke to Brandon at the desk and he was very quick to help. In minutes we were checked in, unloaded and settling in to our room. Our time at the hotel though very short was also very memorable. At check out we had a chance to speak to Brandon again and he asked what we were traveling for, I explained the situation and he offered heartfelt condolences, wished us luck and asked if we needed anything else before we left. It meant a lot to us and we are very grateful to have encountered him on our trip. If you find yourself in Silverthorne choose La Quinta!! The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean, the breakfast was great, and the staff makes you feel like family. Not sure when I'll be back in Silverthorne but I can guarantee when I am I'll be staying at The La Quinta.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found Brandon so helpful. I will pass along to staff your positive review.

We look forward to see you again.