“Cook your own”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2016

This is a steakhouse and nothing else. Once you have selected your steak, you then baste it and cook it yourself on the griddle. It is novel and fun to do. The steaks come with a side and free access to the salad bar. There is also a well stocked bar.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The Mint is one of my favorite restaurants in Silverthorne. It's a great destination for families, groups or couples. I really enjoy standing around the grill with a beer or glass grilling steaks.

The cuts of meat are super and the salad bar is included.
They provide all your grilling needs and along with a great atmosphere.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

If you like cooking your own meal, but paying a lot for it try this place. It is unique and has been there for a long time. I used to go for my birthday around Christmas time and usually fell asleep before we got a table because of the two hour wait. I prefer to send my food back if it is not Cooked to my liking, but here you do the cooking and if it's overlooked, too bad.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

We were looking for a nice restaurant for our anniversary celebration and made reservations at the Mint Steakhouse. The wait staff is very friendly and prompt.
My husband enjoyed selecting our steaks and grilling them. They were delicious. The salad bar was really nice and the side (potato) was good. We enjoyed the rustic/historical feel of the place and plan to dine here again.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

I haven't been to the Mint in years, but I really wanted to get back because I remember how great their app menu was. Stuffed mushrooms, the best Jalapeno poppers I've ever had (bacon wrapped, not scalding hot), hamburger sliders, and also a terrific cocktail menu. It won't be years until I get back again!