There is not enough characters on this page to say all the good things about the Crestwood Condos. But still, we try...The highlights: Condo 1212 was beautifully updated with wood and tile accents, and a new granite-accented kitchen. All the appliances were brand new and the place was spotless. Although the owners had some photos on the walls, there was very little to show that this place was family owned (which it is). Our balcony was furnished and equipped with a gas grill, all of which overlooked the main Village Express lift just a few steps away.
We were directly behind the lobby area, which had heated pool and two steamy hot tubs, all three of which were immaculately clean and well-maintained. The lobby area had television and newspapers from all over the country, which was convenient. Best of all, in Snowmass, these condos were ski-in/ski-out near the bottom of the main life and gondola lines.
Further, the Crestwood had partnered with Incline Ski pro-shops for a satellite office for storage, rentals and sales. Joey who manned the office was an excellent resource and handled both tuning my board and my girlfriend's rental ski setup. As a native and long-time resident, his help was appreciated getting ski, board, mountain, trail and even restaurant tips. He found us some great trails despite the snow conditions not being ideal. Take advantage of Joey's help to take your Snowmass experience to the next level.
The front desk staff (too many to mention by name) were extremely helpful, courteous and prompt. We took advantage of the shuttle service all over the town, and enjoyed the variety of wonderful people on the staff. Everyone from those that came to CO for the summer rock climbing to a beautiful young lady that moonlights for Elite models were represented, and all were super. Best of all, the desk staff was so attentive that several days after leaving they called to tell me that they found my (monetarily worthless) lucky hat -- you know, the one I have NEVER been injured while boarding -- and sent it back to me in Miami Beach.
While the condo was lovely and convenient, it could not compete with the quality of the people. It is they that made the experience move from a fine vacation to an unforgettable stay. It is simply impossible to exaggerate the good experience, and when I return to Snowmass there is nowhere else that will get my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crestwood is an ideally situated condominium property in both summer and winter offering skiing, hiking and biking access out your front door. Comprised of one to four bedroom units (some with loft) and is conveniently located between the Village Express Lift and the Elk Camp Gondola (now running in summer and winter). Its proximity to the Snowmass Base Village allows for an easy walk to après ski, dinner and the Children’s Treehouse/Ski School. The Crestwood prides itself on the best service personnel and widest range of services offered by a condominium hotel in the Aspen/Snowmass resort area. Each unit is individually owned and decorated providing a unique stay. They all have a living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a TV/VCR/DVD in the living room, FREE wireless internet access throughout the property and a private balcony with a gas BBQ grill in each condo. Having recently completed $15 million exterior renovation which includes a face lift to all buildings and landscaping as well as a new pool, 3 new Jacuzzis, a new work out facility, massage and steam room, and an on-site Ski Concierge where guests can rent/store/tune their skis right on the property. Other Highlights: bathroom for every bedroom, grocery and liquor shopping, free laundry facilities, newspaper delivery, and complimentary Aspen Airport and Snowmass Village shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Crestwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crestwood Condominiums Hotel Snowmass Village
- Crestwood Condominiums Snowmass Village