The Timberline Condominiums
The Westin Snowmass Resort(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$139
Westin.com
  • Pool
Viceroy Snowmass(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$175
  • Restaurant
Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
Wildwood Snowmass(Snowmass Village)
US$121
  • Restaurant
The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)
  • Breakfast included
Snowmass Inn(Snowmass Village)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstudio lofthot tubthe sliding glass door opengerman foodappetizers and drinkssteam roomweek before christmasarea restaurantsragnar relaykitchen itemshousekeeping did a great jobsnowmass mallski runmain bedroomsteep walkfront desk staffliving area
Reviewed January 16, 2011

We stayed in the Timberline for 4 nights - in room 116 - a studio. This was a newly remodeled room - really beautifully decorated. The kitchenette area had granite counters and the bathroom had really nice tile and a large shower. If you slide open the patio door, you can put your skis or snowboard on and head right down the slope. I can't say enough good things about this place. We didn't use the restaurant, but I went up there and it was very nice. They have apres ski specials with half price draft beer and wine. The jacuzzi pool area was really nice with a waterfall going into the jacuzzi and a fire pit. There is a brand new gym (limited) with a steamroom. The area around the bed is very small (about a foot on either side of the bed to the wall). Other than that, the room was perfectly sized and well appointed. There was an iPod stereo with in wall speakers. There is hot chocolate and coffee available in the lobby - about 10 feet away. Snowmass charges for parking - $25 for a 7 day pass, but it's right across the street - very close. The front desk staff was very helpful. You can get a shuttle ride anywhere you want to go. I can't image a nicer place in Snowmass for a couple. I'm not sure about other rooms here, but this one was fantastic. For reference, the only other place I have stayed here is "Top of the Village" condos, right next door. I liked Timberline much better.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I was promised a modern condominium for my family, but ended up with something out of the dark ages. The restaurant was closed, and after staying there, I'm not surprised. There was so much construction I'm surprised they were still in business. We were promised a nice condo. However, the white brick walls and uncomfortable beds, none of us slept for three days. The staff was incompetent and rude to us, and when I asked to speak to a manager, the blond lady who claimed to be the manager was rude and indifferent. Worst. Vacation. Ever.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasFamilyTraveler4
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I researched a LOT of lodging options in Aspen, Snowmass and Carbondale, and settled on this one because the description sounded good and the price was about as low as any other. I opted for one of the "deluxe" rooms and was very happy with my one night stay. Everything was clean, in top shape and the unit (B1D) was reasonably luxurious. Experienced no noise disturbances. Can't really comment on the service because I left the next morning so I gave it three stars, but the front desk people were perfectly helpful and professional.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2010

We spent Christmas week at Timberline Condos and were very happy with the experience. You phone when you arrive at the airport to be collected but they were there very promptly and the driver gave us a great introduction on the drive to Snowmass.

Our three-bedroom apartment was very comfortable and perfect for a family with children - ie not so luxurious that you can't relax but still very nice. I always keep my expectations low and assume accommodation will not be as nice as the photos but I thought our apartment was as good, if not better than the Timberline website photos showed.

Timberline staff were always cheerful and helpful. They'll drive you anwhere you need to go and come and get you when you want to return. Whenever I asked for advice on how to get something done, they would offer to take care of it for me. My daughter dropped a special necklace down the bathroom sink, and the maintenance staff were very prompt to come and retrieve it for her.

The location is great; how awesome to be able to ski in and out each day?

The hot tub (really a large pool) is excellent after a day's skiing, although of course you've got to be keen, given the freezing dash back to your apartment once you've had enough of the tub. Brrrrrrr!

Anyway, we would highly recommend Timberline. If you want luxury, there are probably better options but this was perfect for our family.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank SashaLipho
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Furnishing felt dated but service and care was great.