“Always the best snow”

Steamboat Ski Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round resort offering winter and spring skiing on 165 trails of trademark "champagne powder," plus hiking, biking and other outdoor activities in summer and fall.
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Steamboat Springs is the best resort in Colorado. Always has the best snow, smallest crowds and a very family oriented city.

2  Thank Bradley P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,420)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

So good we returned for another snowboard session. We also did a Cat-Ski with the steamboat powder cats and I would recommend them! The set up was perfect, the cat and guilds where excellent! Highly recommend the Steamboat Powder Cats! If you visiting Steamboat!

1  Thank sierraromeobravo
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This time of year the gondola is only running on weekends. Lots of mountain bikers at the top today. There are bike racks on the gondola to carry up your bikes. We had a nice lunch outdoors on the terrace at the top. Nice to find they even had gluten free bread options for their sandwiches. With a discount ticket ride up and lunch with a drink, plan on spending around $85 for a couple for this excursion. Beautiful views of the valley from here.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

They do not accept credit or debit cards. Get there before 12pm because there may be a line and chairs are limited. Do not pack food you can not est at the spring although there are picnic facilities available near the parking lot. We rode our bicycles from town but the last 2 miles are a dirt road and verticle! !!! Do not attempt if you are not in great shape.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We bought the kid day passes for $49 (7 kids) the kids were having a great time did 4 to 5 activities... and then they shut down for weather! What a huge waste of money!we asked about a refund and were told we got our money's worth... really let me be the judge on my money!! Who in their right mind would pay $17 to jump on a trampoline for 3 mins? These are not theme park rides... these are basically chuckle cheese level rides!
For $49 I could have taken the kids to a real theme park!
The staff in the ticket office were down right rude! I have better costumer service at Walmart... shame on you guys!!

2  Thank Amanda O
Matt R, Director of Sales at Steamboat Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

I'm truly sorry that you had a bad experience in our adventure zone. If you would be willing to reach out to Matt in the ticket office by emailing tickets@steamboat.com I would like to try to make this right. Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding and I hope to hear from you soon.