We paid $454.00 per night for this 2/2 condo. We would not stay at this property again nor would I stay at a Mountain Resorts property again. During our stay we encountered the following issues with the unit/property (Unit # N31):
1) Several windows and french doors were not insulated well; very drafty
2) Unbelievably small washer and dryer; had to wash two to three loads a day due to small size
3) Lack of hooks in bathrooms to hang towels/robes/clothes
4) Decor is confusing (western granny?)
5) Inquired about a vaporizer prior to visit; Mountain Resort staff affirmed a vaporizer in the unit, but when arrived there was none; Mountain Resort had to purchase one for us to use which we return to Mountain Resort desk at departure
6) Bath tub faucets need replacing; almost scalded several times in shower due to temperature swings; too difficult to get the water to stay warm (as opposed to extremely hot)
7) Elevator stuck on floors twice (that we know about) during our 7 day stay
8) Waited 25 minutes for Mountain Resorts shuttle bus on a weekday morning (9 a.m.); buses were supposed to be running every 10 minutes between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
9) No towels or chairs at the pool/jacuzzi area; it was snowing and there was no covered towel shelf area or covered rolling rack and no place to lay our clothes or towels...chilling to put on cold wet clothes after getting out of a hot jacuzzi....also the switch to the jacuzzi is across the opposite side of the pool area instead of being next to the jacuzzi
10) Maid service was supposed to come alternating days for towel service and garbage removal, but we had to call one day when maid service hadn't arrived by late afternoon
11) Parking spot for unit N31 is ridiculously short and narrow not to mention it's parallel
If you can overlook the above problems, then you'll have a great time! Too much money for the quality in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These luxury condominiums are nestled in a premier location at the base of the ski area only a short walk along a path to the Steamboat Gondola. For added convenience, Mountain Resorts offers a private shuttle to whisk you comfortably to the ski area base or anywhere in Steamboat. The Terraces at EagleRidge combines the elegance of fine country living with the convenience of first class services and amenities. Each of the two, three and three-bedroom plus den residences features a grand living room ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Terraces at EagleRidge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terraces At Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs