EagleRidge Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Ptarmigan Inn(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewseagle ridgehot chocolatedonutsshuttle servicewasher dryerski areafitness centergrocery storepool hot tubski seasongreat poolgondola squarethree bedroomgreat condotubsunitsummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Our primary complaint with our room was the bed. It was very, very firm. The mattress was a Serta queen size bed. It was not a pillow top. To make matters worse, we had a sorry collection of thin, flat pillows. If you prefer a soft bed, you should stay elsewhere. Our second complaint was the noise. Our room was right next to the stairs. Ordinarily this might not be so bad but skiers know that walking around in clunky ski boots is not a quiet endeavor. Couple that with kids wearing ski boots and there will be no need for you to set the alarm. You will have an early wake-up each morning. If you get this room, march right back to the front desk and ask for another room.

We were within easy walking distance to the slopes. Rent your skis at Christie's as it is closer than Terry's and is located between Eagle Ridge and the Gondola.

The shuttle service was awesome. Do not worry about getting a rental car. Once you get here, the shuttle will get you where you need to go. Call the front desk and they will arrange a pickup.

The staff at the front desk was very friendly, and when we needed to send out a fax, they did so promptly.

Overall, this place was fine enough. The room was spacious, the kitchen had everything we needed (except a dishwasher, but not the end of the world) and everything was very clean. When we vacationl, though, we like a good night's sleep and that is primarily how we pick our hotels, so we will not be staying here again.

Please know that we stayed in a studio at the lodge. There are town homes which appear to be very nice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank L0vedGreece
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your visit to the Eagleridge Lodge. I appreciate your candid remarks and have shared them with my team. I am pleased you enjoyed the service my staff provided during your stay. As for your bedding and noise, this is something I am happy to fix and hope you will give me a chance to do so. I will be happy to find a home that fits your needs perfectly in a quiet location with a pillow top bed. Please feel free to contact me directly at the Eagleridge Lodge and I will personally assist you with your next vacation to Steamboat Springs!

Best Wishes,

Jenn Warren
generalmanager@steamboatresorts.com

Reviewed 4 February 2012

The accommodations are very nice and the staff and concierge all super helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: February 2012
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Thank you for staying with Steamboat Resorts at the Eagleridge Lodge! I hope to see you and your family this summer.

Best Wishes -

Andy Weynand
generalmanager@steamboatresorts.com

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Room was updated and clean. Staff (especially the front desk - Thanks Giu and Carmen especially) was very helpful and pleasant. Kids really enjoyed the pool, hot chocolate and goodies left out in the lobby. Access to the ski area base really easy via the shuttle or a short walk. We headed up for New Years festivities which the entire family enjoyed. If you needed a quick worked before taking the family skiing, the nordic center is down the road or cross country skiing up the beginner cat walk is allowed (need to try it on a snow bike someday.) Wifii is reliable. Finally, the conditions where adverse for skiing one day but the movie theater and good restaurants were a few blocks away.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Stayed once in a room we rented through VRBO and it really was not as high a quality of an experience as this most recent.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2012

Thank you for staying with Steamboat Resorts and thank you for the kind complements for Giu and Carmen. They are dedicated guest service professionals and I will make sure to share your comments with them. I am glad your family enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

My wife and I came to visit our sons and grandchildren. It was so nice to stay at a place that was fully furnished. So much better than a hotel. Had a early Thanksgiving with our family. The staff was excellent and friendly. Appreciated the wifi service. Beautiful view of the mountain.

Room Tip: Facing the mountain.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin_L34230
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Thank you for staying with us. I hope you return soon to visit your sons! We open for skiing in 5 days and the first (of many) shuttles to the mountain leaves at 8 a.m.! Let me know when you want to come skiing with your family.

Reviewed 12 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here at the end of August for a couple days. The room was very comfortable, the decor was top notch, the pool was well maintained and the staff was very courteous. We originally opted for the studio but found that although large there was only one small window and no balcony. We requested a room with balcony and the manager immediately upgraded us to a two room suite. Needless to say we were thrilled. I highly recommend staying at this facility. We were totally satisfied.

Room Tip: I don't recommend the studio. Small window no balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at EagleRidge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you were able to try our large studio as well as a two bedroom condominium. The views from the balconies are fantastic this time of year. Please come stay with us again.