All reviews front desk room was clean marriott hotels would stay here again in town exercise room balloon rodeo the breakfast area housekeeping staff busy weekend continental breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful nice stay ski area the general manager pool and hot tub bagels
Reviewed October 16, 2018

The Fairfield Inn & Suites is located just south of all the restaurants and shops on Lincoln Avenue. We have stayed here on all of our trips to Steamboat and have never been disappointed.

The rooms are always clean and the free breakfast buffet is enough to start your day if you don't have the time to stop at either of our two favorites which are Freshie's and Winona's.

You won't be disappointed in your stay here and the bill was very reasonable at $150.40, including tax.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AndyB5250, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear NickDanger,

Thank you for your review of the Fairfield by Marriott Steamboat Springs. We are proud to be your first choice in Steamboat and can't wait to see you on your next visit! Enjoy a cinnamon bun from Winona's in our honor!

Thanks,

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here the night before flying home after spending almost 3 weeks working on the Ryan wildfire. Staff was gracious and accommodating. They went out of their way to get me into my room early so I could shower, do laundry and relax after 19 days on the fireline. Hospitality and friendly smiles from front desk personnel appreciated.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
AndyB5250, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear MTFireEnnis,

Thank you for the review of your stay with us at the Fairfield by Marriott Steamboat Springs. We greatly appreciate you and your team's hard work and dedication and were glad to provide you a little rest and relaxation after a hard fought battle. I sincerely hope you will have the opportunity to come and stay with us when we you are not fighting fires but know we are here to assist any time!

Thanks again!

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Came to Colorado for a family emergency on labor day weekend of all weekends. When we arrived to the hospital the case manager gave us a list of places to try after many sorry we're booked from the hotels closest to the hospital we decided to try the Fairfield on the edge of town and we are so glad we did. From the moment we walked in and spoke to Emma she was very helpful. We arrived at 10.30 am hoping for a room on a very busy weekend in Steamboat. Emma gave us the last available room and it was exactly what we needed. The room was not ready right away but she gave a great recommendation for us to get lunch while we waited. Emma put a rush on the room and even offered to call us when the room was ready. Our room was ready before we even placed our lunch order, talk about quick action! When we got to our room everything was perfect there was no signs that our room was rushed. Everything was clean like you would expect, fresh linens, and no shortage of towels. We were guests of the Fairfield for 9 days and I just want to say I am eternally grateful for the kindness and care we received from the staff at Fairfield. Andy, Misty, and Emma you were all wonderful! The housekeeping staff went above and beyond for us as well. Although the nature of my visit was less than cheery I was always greeted with a smile, a warm conversation, a thoughtful compliment. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. The rooms are immaculate, the staff is amazing, the breakfast buffet has everything you could want, the laundry facility is high functioning, and the pool and hot tub is very well kept. Fairfield will definitely be my first choice next time I'm in town. Thank you again to Andy, Misty, and Emma the hotel industry needs more people like you!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We stayed for a weekend in August. Our room was very comfortable and quiet. Employees were helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were quite good—appreciated that there was plenty of seating and staff kept everything clean and picked up. Only disappointment was that the Saturday night Bronco football game was not available-that channel was blocked for the game. A bit pricey for a Fairfield Inn, but I guess that is how it is in Steamboat Springs.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andy B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear 10Meme,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Steamboat Springs! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the room, the team and our complimentary breakfast. I know I speak for the whole team when I say we can not wait to see you again.

Go Broncos!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

My husband, dog and I stayed here last weekend to visit family and enjoy the mountains. The staff was friendly and gave us a room near the exit which was very convenient for letting our dog in and out. Our room was clean and the AC very comfortable on a hot weekend in Steamboat. The TV, which wasn't on very much, was big and HD quality picture with an easy to read menu with our name on it! We began each day with a delicious breakfast of waffles and scrambled eggs, fruit, oatmeal and more. The wifi in our room was strong.

What made this stay even more special is that upon returning back home to Denver, I hadn't even realized my Bose headphones weren't with us, but someone from the Fairfield called and said we left them behind in our room. We're very thankful they found them, took the initiative and called us before we even unpacked and offered to UPS them to us. The headphones arrived at our house today (Tuesday). Thank you guys very much!

We will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andy B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear lwspilates,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of your stay with us at the Fairfield Steamboat Springs! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay and are happy to have helped reunite your with your lost item. We hope to see you and your whole family again on your next trip to Steamboat Springs!!!