“Convenience”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Plano
Reviewed March 19, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

19 Mar 2014
Thank you for your review. Double Diamond is very conveniently placed next to lift 7. We do apologize about the internet being slow during your stay. Sometimes that does happen during the busy times because there is an influx of people and most of them are trying to use the internet too. We do hope that you will stay with us again in the future!
Santa Rosa CA
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

12 Mar 2014
Thank you for your review and we hope that you stay with us again soon!
Australia
Reviewed February 22, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

22 Feb 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. Double Diamond is a great place to stay and we are glad you enjoyed it. Come back and stay with us soon!
Honolulu
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway
8 Jan 2014
Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again!
Denver
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
15 Aug 2013
Thank you for your review! We will be sure to check out the fireplace.

Hope to see you again!
AZ
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

honolulu
Reviewed March 7, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing