Not only was the hotel perfectly located in town but also next to the Gondola, which provides easy access to the Mountain Village. The spacious rooms were very clean, well decorated with a modern flair with venetian plaster walls. The bathrooms had stone tile floors & walls with large tubs for two & great powerful shower heads. The mattresses in the rooms were a little firm and the sheets needed to be upgraded. The Hotel staff was very personable. All in all, the photos on the website didn't do it justice. It was much better in person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride