Royal Thai Pavilion Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sonia Residence(Jomtien Beach)
View Hotel
Isawanya Beach Resort(Jomtien Beach)
Sigma Resort(Sattahip)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2017

A good quiet hotel across the road from the beach. On arrival the check in process was seamless and friendly and prompt. The room allocated was very good with all the essentials and a good view of the beach. The room was clean and well presented.
There were a couple of downsides. The wi-fi, for whatever reason, proved to be most unreliable and the breakfast provided requires comment. This was because breakfast was very basic and limited, and offered exactly the same fare each morning. Western fare was somewhat limited as the restaurant catered more so for the Chinese tourist who made up the majority of hotel guests.
Hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel is away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist traps and there were some reasonable restaurants, bars and super-marts within easy walking distance.
Certainly not a four star hotel and the price could be cheaper when compared to similar hotels in the area. But worth a stay.

Room Tip: The front hotel building of the hotel offers superior sea views.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Jomtien Beach on 3rd of April. I got some hotels on my mind but I didn't decide it yet. I drove to check this out.

After I arrived, a porter escorted me to the reception and showed me two rooms. (I asked to see a room with pool access.) One room was on the second building and another was at the main building.

I have found that the room at the main building was more spacious, clean and comfortable, with microwave and utensils. So I took it.

Some tips..
- Almost of the staffs were quite friendly.
- An ATM was just in front of the hotel.
- Pool was open 24 hours. (only at the main building)
- Minibar prices very reasonable.
- No room service (not far from the hotel there was 7-11 and you can call a staff to buy something)
- Spa was under reconstruction.
- Parking spaces were a bit narrow.
- No stair from balcony to pool area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chanidapha S
Reviewed 3 April 2017

a very hard bed , not worth $70 but more like $35 ,no good breakfast, cold every day i stayed for 2 weeks, there is much better places around like d varee $55 night just down the road ten minute walk, great breakfast with top chefs they pride them selves . once again the staff are magnificent and good . 2 star only

Room Tip: there is no sea view ,only bad side view in a single direction, down stairs if you have to
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel for 1 night and may possibly stay for 8 nights.
We didn't last the first day.
We were offered a couple of rooms.
1 on the 9th floor, but the balcony had a tall concrete wall around and 2 most basic wooden chairs for 4000 baht.
2nd room room 220 direct access to the pool.
All was quiet when we looked and the patio doors were open and it smelt ok.
Then some Chinese arrived by coach. My god. Shouting and staring in the room. So we had to close the doors. It then smelt of stale tobacco, YUK!! If you smoke fine. If you don't like me it was terrible.
This hotel is not 4star. 1 star maybe.
I can honestly say it's the worst place EVER.
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER WHEN I SAW THE 2 porters wearing shabby trainers.
Plus they damaged my new case !!!!
Stay here at your peril !!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Shower curtain had mold on it, room was hot, they only allow for one key per room, the "sea view room" was actually sea side, the management was virtually unreachable and unresponsive and realistically didn't care! When I tried to resolve the issue about the falsely room I got no help and no resolution so I checked out went to another hotel! The worst experience I have ever had! Wouldn't recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple