We enjoyed our stay at Pinnacle Grand. Jomtein Beach. Breakfast was great and we found the meals reasonably priced and good. A lot of resorts charge a lot for meals so you end up going elsewhere so was great to be able to dine in. Pools good and the sea ok to swim in. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The PINNACLE Grand Jomtien Resort & Spa is located on its own private beach separated from the Jomtien Pattaya beaches, and is about 9 km from South Pattaya. The hotel low rise buildings are set amidst a tropical landscape of lawns, pools and tropical trees. The 345 hotel rooms and suites are located in 8 low rise buildings (ground floor plus 2 floors) which are grouped around a free size swimming pool with a children's paddle pool, the Pool Bar and a large pond amidst a tropical garden with palm trees flowering shrubs and orchids. Beyond this area lays the second swimming pool, a large lawn with palm trees and sunshades, the Beach Restaurant and Bar and the wide sandy beach. The PINNACLE Grand Jomtien Resort & Spa is specially suited for families and guests who want a private, peaceful and relaxing holiday on a private beach while shopping, entertainment, and festivities of Pattaya are awaiting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Hotel Jomtien Beach
- Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort And Spa