All reviews burger king front desk room was clean breakfast items next morning the breakfast area right next door night's sleep complimentary breakfast stay there again great customer service staff was friendly great place to stay super8 brandy motel mister
Reviewed September 24, 2018

The help at that front desk is extremely helpful. She ask if I had eaten dinner and told me of the places that were available to eat at that hour and went out of her way to accommodate me. The rooms are really clean and comfortable. This is definitely the motel that I will stay at when in Trinidad.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Loved the room Had a beautiful hot tub. The room was very clean along with the hotel. Wish we could of stayed longer. Had a nice view of the mountain. Had it been on the other side of hotel we would of got a fantastic mountain view!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Outside of properly has numerous try surrounding it, lots of people hanging around outside smoking weed, I found other people‘s hair in the bathroom which is extremely gross, bed very uncomfortable, linens on the bed did not smell clean/fresh, no extra pillows, no extra blankets, no iron in room for us business professionals

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Honestly the room interior was OK inside. It did have a bad aerator on the sink so it soak you if you weren't careful. Also one lamp had no bulb. The smoke was worse than an old school bar. I had a smoking room but didn't expect it to be that bad. They need to do something about the air quality. I had to sleep with my window open to breathe. My window was above the drive-thru at Wendy's. With the window open I heard every order until they closed. I heard voices outside the window about 2am and looked out to see three homeless looking individuals hanging out on a trail. When they walked by one of them hit the no trespassing sign with his fist making a loud noise. People slammed doors all night and someone had a small child that cried frequently. I would not have taken a child inside that establishment. If you don't already have respiratory issues you will when you leave. I left very congested due to the smoke and having to leave the window open. I had no problem with the customer service. The gentleman whom worked the early morning shift when I left that morning was pleasant. I can't say much for the breakfast. I didn't care for what they offered but that's just me. They did have cereal, yogurt, apples and prepackaged pastries. Coffee and orange juice. I won't be staying again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Good price for a nice motel with a great pool. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location is good- right across from WalMart, Dennys, and gas station. Complimentary breakfast sparse but ok if you like cold breakfast foods.

Date of stay: August 2018