All reviews office door room was clean mountain view first stop coffee maker room key mexican restaurant downtown trinidad pleasant stay would stay here again la quinta motel netflix colorado tobacco jeremy highway
Reviewed October 9, 2018

This was our first stop in Co. Tower 64 is decent priced, clean, comfortable rooms. One of the only pet friendly places. 420 friendly & they have Netflix! We were very comfortable here and they even recommended a great Chinese restaurant that delivers.

Room tip: 420 friendly pet friendly
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Large spacious room, two beds, table, desk. Clean, fairly quiet, lovely grounds with flowers, very pleasant young man at eh check in desk. He gave us good directions to a restaurant. Located near the exit, gas, food. No breakfast. Coffee in room.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is great. The owner was super kind. Jeremy is an awesome dude who was super helpful. Will definitely come back soon and tell all my friends.loved the mountain view. My only complaint was we couldn't stay longer. Great job tower64

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The room smelled like old cigarettes and something else. The bed and pillow smelled so bad that I put my hand on the pillow by my face to block the smell. We itched all night in the bed. The rooms were certainly not very sound proof.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ronnie B
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

So we and my friend went to Trinidad and stayed here 8-4-18 . Rooms we're Clean and very cute. The guy at the front was very cool and helpful as can be. Everyone was nice and we had so much fun. But I did wake up cover in what maybe mosquito bits and they hurt like hell. But I would definitely stay again maybe bring some OFF next time lol. But over all great time beautiful view from room. Very cut little motel! Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with friends