“Great Sandwiches!”

Ranked #15 of 131 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Conveniently located at the top of Bridge Street, and featuring the BEST Gourmet Sandwiches in the Vail Valley, we offer Boar's Head meats, fresh veggies and organic bread baked fresh daily! We also offer Rudi's organic gluten-free bread, natural whole-wheat, or a variety of tortilla wraps. We also offer great quick breakfasts, as well as beer, wine, crepes and numerous apres selections.
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Highly recommend Big Bear if you want a delicious salad or sandwich. The staff is friendly and the service wonderful.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My family stopped here after our segway tour. My tuna salad sandwich on a croissant was one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had. My wife had the BLAT and loved hers as well. We sat out front in the beautiful weather and I enjoyed a beer while my wife enjoyed a mimosa. Friendly staff. Can’t wait to go back.

1  Thank rwk212
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Best omelette I've ever had!
Very good service and so many options to choose from I would definitely come back!

1  Thank CynIrish92
Reviewed June 21, 2018

the staff were very friendly and courteous. we ate lunch there after the Segway tour and enjoyed it very much. my wife had the chef salad and I had the masterpiece sandwich.when we go back we make a point to eat there again.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Very close to the Vail ski lift and if you are in the mood for a wonderful sandwich this would be the place to go.

Been to Big Bear Bistro? Share your experiences!