“Decent Quick Breakfast”

Ranked #15 of 131 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Conveniently located at the top of Bridge Street, and featuring the BEST Gourmet Sandwiches in the Vail Valley, we offer Boar's Head meats, fresh veggies and organic bread baked fresh daily! We also offer Rudi's organic gluten-free bread, natural whole-wheat, or a variety of tortilla wraps. We also offer great quick breakfasts, as well as beer, wine, crepes and numerous apres selections.
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

This vey small place offers a decent, quick breakfast with pretty good coffee. You stand in line to order and they bring food to your table. Oatmeal is instant and omelets (lots of ingredients to mix and match) are good, if not great. Not cheap, but reasonable by Vail standards. You can eat outside in small patio area if weather is nice.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Walked past the small restaurant several times walking from Tivoli Lodge into Vail and finally decided to give it a try. Sure glad we did. Very welcoming staff - almost seems like a family-run restaurant.

I had the Croissant French Toast - great take on a breakfast staple. Loved the croissant instead of the typical "toast" variety. Generous supply of what seemed to be fresh fruits and just the right amount of maple syrup. And elegantly presented!

My wife had the breakfast sandwich on a croissant with ham - and thought it was great.

We highly recommend this spot just off the top of Bridge Street.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Highly recommend Big Bear if you want a delicious salad or sandwich. The staff is friendly and the service wonderful.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

My family stopped here after our segway tour. My tuna salad sandwich on a croissant was one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had. My wife had the BLAT and loved hers as well. We sat out front in the beautiful weather and I enjoyed a beer while my wife enjoyed a mimosa. Friendly staff. Can’t wait to go back.

1  Thank rwk212
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Best omelette I've ever had!
Very good service and so many options to choose from I would definitely come back!

1  Thank CynIrish92

Been to Big Bear Bistro? Share your experiences!