All reviews base camp frost bar bloom spa trail mix bottled water nespresso machine turn down service beautiful hotel cookies every staff member skis and boots off season can't wait to come back the entire staff four seasons walking distance to everything valet parking
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

Typically I do not stay at this hotel when in town. My other hotel was completely booked. This is a very nice hotel with a modern touch. The rooms are a standard room and the bathroom is small. No heated floors. It took 3 trips and 2 technicians to fix the closet door that kept automatically shutting. Then it took 4x for housekeeping to bring the correct coffee maker. When went down to talk to the managers about the issues they didn't see that the entire party hadn't left and started complaining about the guests in front of the rest of the party. The complaints were legit as the closet doors kept hitting the patient that just had a procedure at the hospital. For that reason I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jaclynwokeuplikethis
Reviewed December 12, 2015

Sebastian Is perfect choice for stay in Vail. Staff Is friendly and very helpfull. Public spaces with beautiful libary want you to hang out. Heated pool and spa are perfect to relax. Location Is close to Village.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2015

Everything about The Sebastian is fantastic! Upon arrival, we were greeted by name by Michael, who proved to be VERY good at his profession. Attention to detail regarding absolutely everything, from daily greetings by name in the lobby to nightly turn-downs with a sweet snack and daily replenishing of other snacks and drinks in the room fridge! Pictures are beyond accurate, actually not doing justice to the beauty of the hotel. This entire place is beautiful and we were lucky enough to have a view of the face of the mountain overlooking the pools and spas from our room. The location is extremely convenient being on the outside edge of Vail Village and also close to Lionshead Village via a nice walk or quick shuttle. Everyone went out of their way to accommodate our every request: Michael sought out ski goggles for our use when I mentioned that my husband and I left ours at home, the chef made us a quick breakfast sandwich off menu that we could take with us on our Thanksgiving snowmobile excursion, our rental car was stocked with waters upon departure! It also seemed that the hotel is pet friendly as we came across multiple guests with their dogs. Although we weren't there long enough to enjoy a day at the spa, I met numerous people in the elevator after coming from the spa with nothing but accolades. This is definitely somewhere I would LOVE to come back to for a longer visit!!!

Room tip: The entire place is amazing
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori S
Reviewed November 29, 2015

Just off I-70 in central Vail, this hotel is beautifully done. The staff is genuinely nice. They are dog friendly, and brought dog bed, and treats and bowls. They take your skis and boots to the base of Gondola One, where you have a warm base and a place to store your shoes. Luxury travel and well done rooms. Bravo.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to stay in Vail that will cater to all of your needs look no further than the Sebastian. This place blew away all expectations for me. Not only was every staff member over the top amazing this hotel is FULL of things to do and every detail is of the highest quality. I stayed at the Sebastien for two nights and had two different type of evenings. Friday we mainly hung out at the lounge bar and had a few drinks there before and after we hit the town. The second night we were able to relax in the heated pool and spa (even though it was 1 degree outside. Where else can you do stuff like this? And finished the evening playing some chess in another room dedicated to quiet conversation. I was sad that I had to leave and am looking forward to bringing some friends back to enjoy this amazing hotel.
The location is within walking distance to the best snowboarding/ski resort I've been to. The city of Vail looks like an upscale Swiss mountain village. The town is amazing and there's not a better place to stay than the Sebastian.
Thanks to all who made the trip out there so amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with friends