“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lancelot Restaurant

Lancelot Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lancelot Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bridge Street
Vail
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

The food and service was excellent Prime Rib was cooked perfect

Highly recommend

Staff was very attentive and let us enjoy our nice quiet meal

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Best steak I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

Went here with my husband after a couple of different people recommended the steak. I have to say we weren't disappointed. The steak was probably the best I've ever had, the service was impeccable, and the decor inside was very chic. It was not the cheapest meal we've had (around $100 for the two of us), but amazing steak!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Cedar Park, Texas
“My favorite place in Vail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Lancelot is a treat in food, atmosphere, view and wait staff. They are conveniently located with an entrance in the Village. You go downstairs to the spacious restaurant, where, in the summer you can dine outdoors on Gore Creek, or the winter you can overlook the beautiful creek. The wait staff is superb, and the food is always predictably excellent. It is a lovely, quiet, and civilized break from the apres ski frenzy; but is pricey.

Visited February 2012
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Excellent prime rib.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

I had not been here in years and I remembered it as frumpy, but good. Well it is still good and the frumpiness is gone. A couple of us had the prime rib (10 oz) while others had the roast chicken. There was a special that gave you a free entree for each bottle of wine purchased. Nevertheless the meal was very good and the atmosphere overlooking Gore Creek was delightful. I am glad we returned and was rewarded by a very nice prime rib repast. Would I return? Yes.

• Visited March 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Best prime rib for a long time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

The guy who runs the place seemed a bit of a sourpuss but the prime rib gets in my top 5 steaks of all time.
Decor is a bit dated but with meat that good who cares?

Visited February 2012

Been to Lancelot Restaurant? Share your experiences!