We payed a platinum price for a disgusting unit. I do not reccomend this place. The accommadations were dirty and small. I rarely write review, but couldn't help myself. I didn't take my boots off the entire stay- the carpets, including the bathroom carpet was gross. Spend 5$ for a new bathroom mat.
There were many many other complaints. I went through Rocky Mountain Rentals for this unit and please don't use this service- they charge a fortune and didn't do a thing about it after I complained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Landmark, a haven of comfort and relaxation after a long day on Vail mountain, shopping or exploring incredible Vail activities. Offering exceptional personalized service and a stylish ambiance, guests are sure to enjoy the beautifully landscaped recreation deck that includes an outdoor heated pool, three outdoor hot tubs, BBQ grill, fire pit and amazing views of Vail Ski Resort and Lionshead Village. The warm and inviting lobby is complete with high ceilings, stone fireplace, flat screen TV, business center, guest ski lockers and registration area to greet you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Landmark Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Destination Hotel Vail Landmark Properties