“Wonderful, fun place to stop”
Review of Villa Grove Trade

Villa Grove Trade
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Stop in this little gem, and experience very good, locally sourced food. Vegetarian friendly and the whole staff are always pleasant , and they like their jobs. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed August 20, 2018

This general store offers a little bit of everything--coffee, organic food, used books, you name it. I bought a book to read on my flight back to Chicago. The proprietor knows my brother and sister-in-law and I had a lively conversation with her about growing up in Michigan. Saguache CO is a very friendly place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Went there last summer for vaca and went for breakfast for the week. Tried something new every day and didn't have a disappointing meal. Very good and lots of food for the value.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

good menu choices, nice, nice people working there. I would go back there every chance I had. Clean bathrooms, neat crafts, huge slices of pie.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Can’t believe we stopped at this little gem! But the sign saying coffee drew us in. My sister and I both ordered a latte, who knew that it would be the highlight of the drive! Can’t say enough about how great they were, we’re just sad we’re not going back that way!

Date of visit: May 2018