“Highly recommended”

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Jerusalem, Israel
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Our stay here was all we hoped. The place is comfortable, pretty, and conveniently located. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a lot of special requests as we brought a big group, and they were very accommodating. Enjoyed the pool, the fireplace in the lounge, the free wifi, the view of the mountains. Great breakfasts, including waffles, whole wheat toast, fried potatoes and fresh cut pineapple.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Most terrible experience, Stayed there for a week

Supposed to be a suite , but no writing desk in the room .

Sticker on the AC Regulator- "Please do not set the AC below 68, This will cause it to freeze and not function .............."

I am I paying $100 for this kind of service.?

Break fast - I love eating fruits in the morning, but honey dew was the only thing offered all 4 days...

Will never ever stay there again...

Room Tip: Waste of money
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Masood P
Whitehall, Montana
Reviewed 20 November 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at the Residence Inn in Westminster Co. Both times we have been very impressed with the rooms and the quality staff that works there. The first time we were there for a sudden death in our family. We had no reservations but the staff at Residence Inn found us a room for 2 nights and then when our room wasn't available anymore the girls at the desk called around and found us a room near by. This trip was much more enjoyable, and I knew when I was planning it I wanted to go back to the place that had treated us so well 5 years ago. I'm happy to report that little has changed. The rooms are still well maintained, the price is very reasonable, and the staff was just as nice as the last time we were there. The best recommendation I can give is to say we will definately be staying there again.

Room Tip: If your going to a sporting events (Bronco's, Rockies etc.) there is a shuttle bus that picks up...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 12 November 2011

At the last minute we had do drive to Denver from KC. We got in around 9:30 am. They didn't have anything available but seeing how tired I was from driving all night the desk clerk took my number and said she would call me as soon as housekeeping was done. 20 mins later she called. I went in and they had upgraded us to a 2bdrm with a fireplace. I didn't care if it was a closet! I just needed a quiet place to lay my head before I passed out. We were very grateful and the accommodations were awesome. Nice hot breakfast in the morning, comfortable bed, friendly staff. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed November 2011
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed for 9 days. The only problem was pool being cold but the heaters blew up so the reported the hot water to the pool just for us! Who would do that? They would that's who and when the staff found out I was a disabled veteran they really stepped up and made sure my disability restrictions were never a problem. GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011
Colorado
Reviewed 29 September 2011

For the past six months I have been staying up in Denver for 2-3 days a week. For the first five months I was put up in another hotel nearby. I finally got around to complain about the accomodations and they moved me here. Night and day difference.

The staff is great and they seem sincere about making sure things are going smoothly. From Mia at the front desk to the guys who cook the BBQ on Mondays - Wed to Joe the head maintenance worker; they all care.

The rooms are spacious suites with a kitchen area. What a difference from the other hotel. Free breakfast in the morning. I can really relax here. Multiple restaurants are close by and Highway 36 is close, but you don't here it. Great hotel, especially for business types.

• Stayed September 2011
California
Reviewed 5 September 2011

This was a pretty standard Residence Inn but it fit our needs. We stayed here for a week in mid-August while visiting family. We asked for and got a top floor and ended up in a corner room which worked out nicely. It was a pretty large room with a sofabed area (we didn’t use it as a bed, but it was a great mini living room), a basic kitchen and a good size bathroom area so we were very comfortable. Though the place is on the older side, they keep it well maintained and clean.

Breakfast is included as in all Residence Inn’s and while not a wow breakfast it was suitable. Fresh eggs as well as the standard waffles, fruit (though seemed like canned fruit) and a bonus of granola, walnuts, cranberries and raisins. Combine that with oatmeal or yogurt and it makes for a wide choice for breakfast. We tended to come down close to the end of the breakfast period, and, except for one day, fresh eggs and hot food was prepared right up to the end. Toward the end of the breakfast time (10:30a) the staff come in and help themselves, so it was a nice “break” atmosphere. We were there on Thur-Monday so we didn’t get the afternoon snacks which are usually a good size and become our dinner at other RI's we’ve stayed at. The staff was great, always helpful and all of them seem genuinely nice. Not overly attentive, they responded quickly when we had requests. I asked for more hangers the first day and promptly received them.

Pros: dependable, clean, excellent service
Across the street from RTD station with a shuttle to the airport ($13.00)
Surrounding area has plenty of restaurants and a Whole Foods across the freeway

Cons: Security light outside our window was killer and it would be great if they would provide you with a window shade that blocks it properly. The front desk gave me office clips to try to close the drapes of any light, but it still escaped around the edges.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple