“Very nice place - would be five stars except for a couple of minor issues” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster

Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Sacramento
“Very nice place - would be five stars except for a couple of minor issues”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

Don't hesitate to stay here. The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful and the property is very well kept. My three night stay was very comfortable and restful. Only two minor peaves: the fitted sheets came completely off all four corners of the bed several times on two of the three nights. Annoying to wake to find my face on bare mattress. And the first night, there was no towel replenishment. Not a big thing except that I had no floor bath mat. Again, these are minor and easy to overcome. The breakfast was very good with the friendliest attendants you'll find anywhere. Decent exercise room too.

Marriott knows how to do hospitality and this is no exception.

Room Tip: If you get room facing the east on a higher floor, you may be treated to one of the best sunrises of...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

I stayed for a week at the Residence Inn in Westminster December 13th-17th. Used priceline and got a great rate. Arrived early, room was ready to go. Check in was quick, asked if they had a room facing the mountains, got a King Suite with a great view of the Rockies. Pool is big, hot tub always hot, and I always seemed to be the only one that used it while I was there. Had a wine social, called the managers toast the first night, got to meet a few other people that were staying there. Complimentary Wine, Beer, and finger foods were served. Also got to meet a great sales manager named Adam D. who was very nice, and receptive, also gave me some great pointers on things to do while I was in town. The Breakfast every morning was hot, and had ample selections. The location of the hotel is perfect if you plan on going to both Downtown Denver, and Boulder. The Staff (wish I could remember their names) was very friendly, and always had a friendly smile, and a how are you when walking by. Now for the suite, it was very big and spacious, full kitchen, living room, desk, and nice size bathroom. The only complaint I would have is, no King Size pillows with the king size bed. But that is really the only issue I had while I was there. If you are visiting the Denver area, this is a great pick for location, comfort, and overall experience. Will definitely return if my excursions take me through Denver again.

Room Tip: Definitely hit up Beaujo's Pizza in Boulder while you are there.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

clean, comfortable ,convenience , location...everything were perfect...

one thing, frozen back parking slot was the only fault...

perfect breakfast!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

Our stay here was all we hoped. The place is comfortable, pretty, and conveniently located. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a lot of special requests as we brought a big group, and they were very accommodating. Enjoyed the pool, the fireplace in the lounge, the free wifi, the view of the mountains. Great breakfasts, including waffles, whole wheat toast, fried potatoes and fresh cut pineapple.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2011

Most terrible experience, Stayed there for a week

Supposed to be a suite , but no writing desk in the room .

Sticker on the AC Regulator- "Please do not set the AC below 68, This will cause it to freeze and not function .............."

I am I paying $100 for this kind of service.?

Break fast - I love eating fruits in the morning, but honey dew was the only thing offered all 4 days...

Will never ever stay there again...

Room Tip: Waste of money
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Masood P
Whitehall, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

This is the second time we have stayed at the Residence Inn in Westminster Co. Both times we have been very impressed with the rooms and the quality staff that works there. The first time we were there for a sudden death in our family. We had no reservations but the staff at Residence Inn found us a room for 2 nights and then when our room wasn't available anymore the girls at the desk called around and found us a room near by. This trip was much more enjoyable, and I knew when I was planning it I wanted to go back to the place that had treated us so well 5 years ago. I'm happy to report that little has changed. The rooms are still well maintained, the price is very reasonable, and the staff was just as nice as the last time we were there. The best recommendation I can give is to say we will definately be staying there again.

Room Tip: If your going to a sporting events (Bronco's, Rockies etc.) there is a shuttle bus that picks up...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

At the last minute we had do drive to Denver from KC. We got in around 9:30 am. They didn't have anything available but seeing how tired I was from driving all night the desk clerk took my number and said she would call me as soon as housekeeping was done. 20 mins later she called. I went in and they had upgraded us to a 2bdrm with a fireplace. I didn't care if it was a closet! I just needed a quiet place to lay my head before I passed out. We were very grateful and the accommodations were awesome. Nice hot breakfast in the morning, comfortable bed, friendly staff. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed November 2011