“Week Stay in Denver”

DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed in this hotel for a week while visiting a friend in Denver and it is in a great location for exploring Denver and the surrounding area. The hotel is older, but clean and in a safe area with a lot of restaurants and stores in the general area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you so much for providing such awesome feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I will be sure to pass along all your comments to the entire staff. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests and it is important to all of us that you have an excellent stay!Hopefully next time you see your friend again we can accommodate your needs! See you soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Every year we go to the Denver Mart in February. This year we booked a less expensive motel down the road instead of this one, and boy were we sorry!! The rooms smelled, no security, and they needed upgrading badly. Fortunately they let us cancel our reservations and we headed for Doubletree, Westminister. The clerks were very professional and gave us two rooms for the Mart price. We felt like we were at home. They always have a great breakfast, courteous staff and of course the cookie at night doesn't hurt! Any little problem was solved with a smile and most times a complimentary glass of wine! We will definitely come back to this hotel again. And Kudos to Mary Alice for all her help. The "troublemakers" from Montana thank you.

Room Tip: They have a great Concierge floor and Kathleen is always ready to serve you a beverage or appetizer.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide such awesome feedback about our hotel and staff! I was so happy when you guys came in and we were able to accommodate your needs! Myself and the rest of the staff enjoyed having you with us and it was nice seeing your smiling faces everyday and getting to know you in the time you were here! Please come back and see us soon! Stay out of trouble! :) Please let us know if you ever need anything and thanks again for your loyalty and business!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This place is awesome. You get fresh, nice cookies, and a very friendly staff. We were there for a business trip, and the staff invited us to Happy Hour! We really appreciated the invite. The location of the Hotel was great, and they had a shuttle so we didn't have to find parking at our event.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to provide such great feedback regarding your stay with us at our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed the cookies and got to experience our fun happy hour! We hope you come back and see us so you can experience it again! I will be sure to pass on all your wonderful comments to the entire team! Thanks again and we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We arrived and had been booked for the previous night as well. When I explained to the lady that we had come in with a group and had booked with them, she was understanding and changed the reservation. When I was banking the next day, I noticed that they had charged me anyway despite it being their mistake. They did take it off my bill, but it took a while to repost to my bank. Our flight out did not leave until 9 the next evening. I asked for a late check out and was told by the front desk that that would not be a problem. The next morning before we went out to run around I double checked this with the front desk and the woman I spoke to said no, that that would not be a possibility. We had to scramble to get our stuff together. I feel like the front desk staff did not know what they were doing. They were unfriendly as well

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MaryAlice J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, your feedback will be shared with hotel staff. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and understand your frustration. I will be sure to address your concerns with the appropriate department managers to make sure this does not happen for any future guests. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your stay further. We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests and I am very sorry that your first impression was far from excellent. Thank you again for your time and business and I hope to possibly see you in the future so we can make up for the mistakes from your previous stay.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights as part of a business trip. There was nothing extra special about the facility; it served a purpose, was clean and comfortable. The use of the phrase "24-hour gift shop" is misleading. The front desk has a shelf of snacks and a small refrigerator with bottled water and other beverages. That was their "gift shop". Not necessarily what I was looking for, but if you're looking for a reasonably-priced, nice place to stay and grab a beer before you head to bed, this is it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to provide feedback and comments about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we have served a purpose for you and that you overall enjoyed your stay! We take great pride in the service we provide to our guests and try and make you as comfortable as possible! I am sorry to hear that our gift shop area did not meet all your expectations. We are always thinking of ways to improve certain areas of the hotel to make it a better experience for our guests. We hope to see you again for future stays! Thank you again for your business with us!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I've stayed at this property on a half dozen occasions and it never disappoints. Close enough to Denver but far enough away. Lots of dining choices nearby as well as shopping and other opportunities. Westminster and Broomfield offer a lot to do as well. Local fitness center is great as well.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback about our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you keep coming back to see us! It is always a pleasure to see our guests become regulars and like family to us! I will pass along all your kind words to the entire staff. We hope to see you soon again and once again thank you for your loyal business!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Nice hotel, comfy beds. Breakfast is plentiful but nothing special. Great staff, great location. The bartender was great and location in the hotel premium. TV's in the area had programs to my liking. Good hotel for the price, parking a bit weird with the set up.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and use it for training purposes to make sure we are always enhancing in guest satisfaction. I am glad to here that you enjoyed our comfy beds and were treated with the excellent customer service you deserve. We take great pride in our level of service here! I will also be sure to pass along your kind comments to our bartender! We thank you for your business and hope to see you for future stays!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
The Westin Westminster
#5 of 20 in Westminster
Denver Marriott Westminster
#2 of 20 in Westminster
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Denver - Westminster? Share your experiences!