All reviewsstayed herefront desklifetime platinumstaff was friendlyunder constructionbasic hotelnorth sidestay there againbreakfast was includedother hotels in the areagreat place to stayvery nice stayoatmealthree nightsindoor poollots of restaurantstop floor
Reviewed September 25, 2015

This is a typical Fairfield Inn. The room and property was clean and neat, but wow, was the traffic loud. We also had TV trouble starting Saturday night. We reported it Saturday night and Sunday morning. Sunday morning the woman who works the kitchen came up to try and fix the problem. It was OK for a few minutes and we left the room, only to have the problem recur Sunday evening. The TV was replaced Monday AM and all was OK after that. A special thanks to Tina, who at least made an effort to help.

Room Tip: Try a 1st level floor. Traffic noise from all directions.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Joe V
William H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2015

Thank you for your review. I do apologies for the issue you had with the TV, we have fixed the issues we had with it. I do hope we will see you again when you travel back thru Westminster.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one night in September 2015 while in the area for a meeting; this is a typical Fairfield Inn; the room was large, clean, fairly modern decor. Excellent selection of cable television channels. Complimentary breakfast was included, but wasn't very good (scrambled eggs had water in them and were lukewarm). The location is excellent with a number of solid dining options nearby. As far as whether I would return - a definite Maybe...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
William H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

My apologies about the quality of the eggs. We are reviewing our heating processes to see how we can improve.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 21, 2015

It was a nice room, and everything was fine, but it was a frustrating experience with the carts in the morning. We sent our two kids who are older teens to get the carts, and they were told they were being used. This was at 8:45 a.m. However, since I had been on a walk early in the morning, I had seen two on the third floor, sitting idle, at 6 a.m. I assume they had been there overnight. So. after being told the carts were out, I checked the third floor, and there both carts were. So, if you're told "the carts are being used" at any hotel, just know that that is not always the case! I'm glad I checked. we could have been waiting forever.

Room Tip: near elevator
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed June 17, 2015

Personally, I don't care for the Fairfield brand, but this is where my group wanted to stay for a business trip.

The rooms are plain, beds are average, and the breakfast bar is so so. (Like I said - I don't care for this brand.)

On the plus side, this hotel is in a great location for the work we were doing, and is conveniently located near several restuarant and shops.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Berentski
Reviewed June 6, 2015

This particular Marriott property is nearby to almost everything you'd need. The staff was great and the room was very clean. No issues, except a missing TV remote the the front desk quickly replaced.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family