“Good Experience!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We stayed for a one night get away with our two boys. We wanted something in the North Metro area that had a pool for the kids. The price was good (we paid with points) and the location was great. Tons of retail and restaurant options nearby. The rooms and public space we all clean and kept up. The pool and whirlpool were nice and we saw a maintenance man checking the chemical and water levels. It was nice to know they stay on top of that. The front desk staff quickly brought fresh pool towels when we alerted them that they were out.

The room was clean and nicely appointed. Bedding was fresh with several pillow options. There were extra outlets which is great for charging lots of devices etc.

The free breakfast was decent with eggs and bacon etc in addition to the usual continental fare.

With good rooms and great service we will be back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 September 2015

This is a typical Fairfield Inn. The room and property was clean and neat, but wow, was the traffic loud. We also had TV trouble starting Saturday night. We reported it Saturday night and Sunday morning. Sunday morning the woman who works the kitchen came up to try and fix the problem. It was OK for a few minutes and we left the room, only to have the problem recur Sunday evening. The TV was replaced Monday AM and all was OK after that. A special thanks to Tina, who at least made an effort to help.

Room Tip: Try a 1st level floor. Traffic noise from all directions.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Joe V
William H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Thank you for your review. I do apologies for the issue you had with the TV, we have fixed the issues we had with it. I do hope we will see you again when you travel back thru Westminster.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one night in September 2015 while in the area for a meeting; this is a typical Fairfield Inn; the room was large, clean, fairly modern decor. Excellent selection of cable television channels. Complimentary breakfast was included, but wasn't very good (scrambled eggs had water in them and were lukewarm). The location is excellent with a number of solid dining options nearby. As far as whether I would return - a definite Maybe...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
William H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

My apologies about the quality of the eggs. We are reviewing our heating processes to see how we can improve.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

It was a nice room, and everything was fine, but it was a frustrating experience with the carts in the morning. We sent our two kids who are older teens to get the carts, and they were told they were being used. This was at 8:45 a.m. However, since I had been on a walk early in the morning, I had seen two on the third floor, sitting idle, at 6 a.m. I assume they had been there overnight. So. after being told the carts were out, I checked the third floor, and there both carts were. So, if you're told "the carts are being used" at any hotel, just know that that is not always the case! I'm glad I checked. we could have been waiting forever.

Room Tip: near elevator
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed 17 June 2015

Personally, I don't care for the Fairfield brand, but this is where my group wanted to stay for a business trip.

The rooms are plain, beds are average, and the breakfast bar is so so. (Like I said - I don't care for this brand.)

On the plus side, this hotel is in a great location for the work we were doing, and is conveniently located near several restuarant and shops.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Berentski
Reviewed 6 June 2015

This particular Marriott property is nearby to almost everything you'd need. The staff was great and the room was very clean. No issues, except a missing TV remote the the front desk quickly replaced.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2015

If you are familiar with Fairfield Inn & Suites, you will know what to expect. The room was clean, though I found the bathroom a little on the small side. The hotel is a block off of the interstate and a busy side street, which isn't that odd. But what was odd was the fact that I could hear it, as well as the TV from the room next to me. One of the things that I found annoying was the AC unit. I am a person who needs a little bit of noise at night, but the AC unit wouldn't allow you to turn the fan on constantly. I also found that it didn't regulate the room very well. Still, it was a clean room, decent size, with a few minor glitches (noise and AC).

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
7.6 km away
7.9 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Broomfield Westminster
0.1 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster? Share your experiences!