All reviews front desk sitting area super target waffles hot and cold items the breakfast area prairie dogs free breakfast hotel is located softball tournament king bed indoor pool shopping and restaurants fresh fruit butterfly pavilion the entire hotel we've stayed
Reviewed October 3, 2018

we all look for the "heavy hitters" on names of hotels...ive done it...
this little Spring Hill Suite sits amongst the premier brands in the area....4 star guys.
however i would tell you the level of service, the accountability of the staff is better than any hotel i have stayed at to date in the area. i travel here about every 4 weeks for work.
breakfast can be par...we all know the buffet. the offerings are for healthy not just quantity; yogurt, fresh fruit, power bars and the coffee is really good!
the room was fresh and clean, the attention to detail by the housekeeping staff is excellent.
surrounded by all the top knotch places to eat and shop...spend your money there...not on a "high priced" alternate stay. when this little gem is available...

Room Tip: my thing is not near the elevator, but surprising enough 216 is two doors down and i didn't hear the bell....
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
AldenM31, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Hello, thank you so much for the positive feedback. We genuinely appreciate the time you took to write us, and look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The five day stay that we had at the Springhill Suites in Denver was excellent. All the personal were friendly and very helpful. I want to especailly say how wonderful Martina was in the dining area for breakfast. Every singke day she had that place spotless, well organized and did it with such ease and efficiency. She was so clean and wiped down all of the countertops and even all of the cabinets - eveything was clean as a whistle!

Please thank her for doing a great job!

Karen

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and feedback. Martina is truly a wonderful part of the team and we value her greatly. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

The carpets in room were stained and very dirty. The beds were uncomfortable and didn't even have a bed skirt on the bottom of them. The refrigerator in room hadn't been cleaned and had melted ice cream in it. We were extremely disappointed by are stay. It was more like staying at a 2 star hotel. We had to ask for toilet paper as they left 1/4 roll and no extra's! I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Alden M, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I will share this information with our team so we can make the necessary changes to improve the areas mentioned. Thank you & have a great day.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I stay in Marriot the last 298 days straight for my job, this hotel the worst I've stayed at . I love Marriot but I asked to use my free room that I get annually to pay for the room, they assured me that's how the room would be paid for, nope, they used points. Then when I asked how that happened, they said they had no idea how that happened but it's never been changed today and I stayed 3 weeks go. TODAY, 3 weeks after staying I see a charge for $10 on my credit card and when I call and ask why the manager says I don't know and really that's all he can tell me. When I pressed him and asked whom I needed to speak to he put me in hold and after 15 mins said it was $10.00 that was held for incidentals that was just credited back to my card. He wasn't sure why it took so long and assured me that wasn't the norm. When I asked if he had something he could send me to show me that was what the charge was for, he replied no I cant help you with that. I know it sounds trivial but I generally love Marriot hotels. I feel that this was unaccommodating and really like they didn't want to be bothered with me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Alden M, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. You were placed on hold so we could fully look into your request, making sure all was correct. In the end, we did determine that it was just your incidental charge. Thank you again & let me know if I can help you during your next stay.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Got a room without much heads-up planning because of a change in business plans. The hotel could use a makeover, but the staff was so friendly!! Most special was Eden, who went out of her way to answer my many questions about Rocky Mountain National Park. She even looked up online and printed up a map for me. Breakfast was excellent and free! I would return here without a question.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you & we look forward to having you back!