“Great for your Asian appetite and newly updated interior”

Thai Green and Sushi
Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Excellent menu choice ranging Japanese, Thai and Chinese and other Asian styles. The establishment has been updated recently and make its setting even more comfortable for an Asian restaurant in the area. Am very peculiar who would be sitting on the soon-to-be-ready center stage table.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

The vegetables are very fresh and salad is outstanding with baby green and cucumbers. Sushi was very fresh and of high quality. A great little find in wheat Ridge.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

We stopped by for an early dinner and found the menu to be varied and authentic. The three of us ordered something different and shared. Bar is excellent as well.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

So found this place through grubhub while I was visiting golden Colorado.

This place had a number of GF orders but pleas call and verify the order GF. glad I did since my order almost wasn’t made GF as required.

The food was excellent as was the service.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

So my adult son was not impressed with the sushi. He wasn't turned off by it but he wouldn't order it again.
Service was humdrum as if the waitstaff could have cared less that we were there...YAWN!
Hot and sour soup was good.
Egg drop soup was mediocre.
Inari was fine but who messes up inari? Well, maybe someone can.

Odd, all this, since last I was her 9 months ago, the meal was great. Take out a year ago was great!
What's up? New chef? New owners? New management? Bad day? I wouldn't write them off immediately but if I go again and they don't improve from this visit then our relationship is over!