All reviews across the street packaged pastries small pool and hot tub coffee maker would stay here again bed was very comfortable ski resort bus stop free breakfast a great place to stay sundowners fridge park winter cleanliness ted wp
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Love the pool. Love the location. Clean, new updated furntiure!!! Friendly local hard working owners. Close to bus stop and resturants. Love that we have a fridge to put food and beer in! Price is right. There is no other hotel with pool, hot tub, and mini fridge and mircowave.

Room tip: no elevator but upstairs rooms have better view.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gosia R
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Very outdated motel. The female staff member was very rude. The cleanliness was questionable. That said, we booked very late and it was the only thing available in a very at-capacity Winter Park, so I guess we got what we paid for...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited Winter Park and stayed at Sundowner Motel. It is very clean, comfortable and has great swimming pool and jacuzzi. Motel owners are very nice and welcoming. It is conveniently located in the center of the city adjacent to the restaurants and shops and close to the ski area ( bus pick up for the ski area is across the street). I highly recommend it. We will definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Stayed 5 nites. Rooms are motel style with mini-fridge and microwave. The place is family run and the hosts are great. Property has a small pool and hot tub, both indoors. Property is on the main street and within walking distance for dining. Also the free shuttle bus stops across the street

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Very nice understanding man at the front desk when I arrived 1 day later than scheduled. Lucky for me, they weren't busy and he was very helpful when I explained that I was off one day in my head. I will recommend them simply because of the customer service.

Date of stay: August 2017