“OMG I need a box”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome it's a little bit off the beaten path it's in a shopping center per se but it's definitely worth it below you see the size of brisket you get and it was really reasonably priced the wait staff is awesome I had the Rocky Mountain oysters they were so good I'd give this place 10 Stars if I could

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding ribs, grilled cheese and burgers. Our family had a delicious meal with excellent service. The waiter was so helpful and kept our water filled. He made our lunch special by going the extra mile.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Busy small restaurant located in downtown Winter Park. Brisket was a little to lean but sausage and coleslaw were good. Service was good for a busy day.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

We took our 4 grandkids (4,6,8,11) to dinner on our last night in the area and really enjoyed our meal. Good food - yummy fall-off-the-bones tender ribs and a good drinks. Service was friendly and kept everything refilled. It is tucked in the fun plaza right next to the Viking Lodge and we did a bit of shopping after dinner. Definitely worth the stop if you're craving BBQ in Winter Park.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I recently visited Smokin’ Moe’s Ribhouse for the first time during a visit to Winter Park. The staff were very friendly and informative about the food, the ribs and brisket were the best I have ever had, and the sides were very tasty. Would return here in a minute!!

Date of visit: June 2018