“OMG I need a box”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome it's a little bit off the beaten path it's in a shopping center per se but it's definitely worth it below you see the size of brisket you get and it was really reasonably priced the wait staff is awesome I had the Rocky Mountain oysters they were so good I'd give this place 10 Stars if I could

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding ribs, grilled cheese and burgers. Our family had a delicious meal with excellent service. The waiter was so helpful and kept our water filled. He made our lunch special by going the extra mile.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Busy small restaurant located in downtown Winter Park. Brisket was a little to lean but sausage and coleslaw were good. Service was good for a busy day.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We took our 4 grandkids (4,6,8,11) to dinner on our last night in the area and really enjoyed our meal. Good food - yummy fall-off-the-bones tender ribs and a good drinks. Service was friendly and kept everything refilled. It is tucked in the fun plaza right next to the Viking Lodge and we did a bit of shopping after dinner. Definitely worth the stop if you're craving BBQ in Winter Park.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I recently visited Smokin’ Moe’s Ribhouse for the first time during a visit to Winter Park. The staff were very friendly and informative about the food, the ribs and brisket were the best I have ever had, and the sides were very tasty. Would return here in a minute!!