“Awesome”

Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: I’m an authentic Irish Pub with an extensive beer & wine list - I serve Irish specialties with great American classics - Watch your favorite team with 7 HD LED TV’s - Come join us today for a pint, great food & a fun atmosphere!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great patio, excellent service. Lots of tap beer. Menu with many choices. Had the meatloaf, yummy.
Unique with small fried onion.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

There were 5 of us. We all had different breakfast dishes and we all enjoyed what we ordered. The Bloody Marys looked great. I was told that they were really good. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was a nice, clean pub.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The food at Randi’s is good quality, fresh and delicious. I ordered grilled trout and it was delicious excellent. Their breakfasts are good and the prices are reasonable. Wait staff is attentive and overall a good place to dine while in Winter Park!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Dining in a seasonal resort community is always a challenge. Would what I experienced in ski season be as good as my hike and bike visit in August.

Yes, yes at Randi’s.

Menu is great with any number of choices. The Reuben is extraordinary. Dining outdoors is relaxing; little or no humidity with temps in the mid 70’s, enhances the dining experience.

In short, Randi’s is a must Winter or Summer.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband picked Randi’s for our dinner spot and it was great! He had the best meatloaf I have ever tasted and I had a great turkey sandwich. We will definitely return on our next trip to Winter Park!