“Cute little place with modern amenities!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

MarriedIr...
Orange County, California
“Cute little place with modern amenities!”
Reviewed April 6, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Stayed here a week and had a ton of questions for the owner prior to booking. She answered quickly and with details - love the quick responses! She also gave me a text on the day of arrival to make sure I checked in OK and followed up on my day of departure (or a day after, I can't remember) on any feedback I may have had.

Here is more on the place:

Livingroom/Kitchen: As you can see from the pictures the downstairs is like a large studio. Everything was very comfortable and modern. The kitchen appliances were modern and in great working order. Kitchen was clean with some towels available (no napkins or papertowels though - already gave owner that feedback as an area of improvement for the next renter) and with all the plates/bowls/pots/pans that a family of 4 would need. There were also some spices, cooking oil, basics (salt, pepper, spices) that were there. Came in so handy!!!

Living room couch was the pull out, but much more comfortable! It cannot be as comfortable as a regular bed, but still much more comfortable than the typical sofa bed. There were plenty of clean linens in the upstairs closet to make your bed too.

Bedroom: Spacious and clean room and bed. Plenty of closet space. Bed was comfortable enough. Extra linens, blankets, towels & blankets in the closets in bedroom or hallway if needed.

Parking: No assigned parking, but plentiful. When available, we parked right in front of our door. If it was occupied, we parked in front of the building about 20 feet away. Always easy to park.

Location: Loved the location. In between Winterpark Ski Resort (less than 2 miles) and Safeway (only a few miles the other way). Just down the street from the center where there are a ton of restaurant and shops. Such a convenient location!

It snowed daily while we were there and I am lucky our car was 4WD as getting to the condo from the main road has some inclines and slopes. I saw the winterpark bus up and down the roads quite often and heard it is free, though we never tried it.

We had 2 adults and 2 children and I would say it was "cozy". Totally doable though. I would not hesitate to stay here gain.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Apr 2018
Thank you for your thoughtful review! It was great to host your visit to Winter Park. Please come stay with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing