“Good Food Great Staff”

Add it.
The Avenue
Ranked #24 of 68 Restaurants in Berlin
Reviewed August 19, 2018

The tomato basil pizza is the best We ever had. The chicken Parm was excellent. Burgers were huge and very tasty. The staff is very friendly. The portions are good and prices are very fair.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I like the pizza there. There bread is also really good. I haven’t really tried the meals there yet.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018

The Old Farmington Ave, restaurant it ain't. Awesome food and beverage. They make there own bread even. Always a good fun crowd in there. There thin crust pizza is the best in town..

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Food was not impressive! Calamari was terrible!! We sent it back! It was not breaded and we found a piece of plastic in our food. Wait staff was horrendous. Poor waitress had to wait on 5 tables and couldn’t give the proper attention to each table. Go to West Hartford for dinner next time.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

I was visiting my brother in Berlin and we decided on pizza. He’s gotten pizza here a couple times with good results. We got a pepperoni Sicilian and a regular pizza with bacon and ham. Both were really good, especially the Sicilian. The crust was soft and the sauce was a little spicy. The only complaint I had was that we waited more than an hour for the pies. We called them in and were told 35 minutes, but waited 45 minutes before we went to get them. Still waited 15 minutes. My brother says that’s normal. So really good pizza if you can take the wait.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to The Avenue? Share your experiences!