“Dunking Donuts.....on Rt. 5 & 15”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

There are 3 Dunkin Donuts in Berlin. One on New Britain Rd. It's horrible. At the counter you're invisible because they're too busy & for 2 yrs I complained it was too hot in there and after I called the owner to tell him his employees were suffering from the heat in there and got no response I stopped going there. So I went to the one on Farmington Ave. ALSO HORRIBLE. Same treatment. Invisible at the counter. Only the drive thru exists, I guess. And they NEVER have donuts or bagels after 2 p.m & it's a DONUT shop! Same owner, by the way. There's a clue! I stopped going there. THEN I met a friend at the BERLIN DD on 5 &15. Was greeted by a happy smiling faces, plenty of cinnamon coffee rolls & a comfortable lounge area to go over some paperwork with a friend. A clean ladies room, great atmosphere......I'm NOT invisible! Love this location & go out of my way to go THERE.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Ordered a coffee with cream, and one sugar thru the drive up window,, when I paid for the coffee,,with a bill that needed change,,,The employee game me the wrong change, had to point it up to the employee that the change was wrong,, no apology no comment made by the employee,,, So that gave me the sour impression from the word go,,,, then I decided to check the order,,, AGAIN,,,WRONG order given,,,I was given a black coffee with no sugar,,, not even close,, but at least it was HOT,,,

so service is a hit or miss here,,, So check it,before you LEAVE!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Good coffee,but service can be touch and go!!!!
Always check your cf before you leave to make sure it is what you ordered!!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

Clean, convenient, just as good as any other DD. Inside of a large gas station so there is no place to sit and talk. No restaurant like atmosphere! Employees are very pleasant and when I was working they would have my order ready for me when I got to the counter. That is service!! That is why they get 5 stars....otherwise they should get 3.5 to 4 stars. Sonetimes the service makes all the difference!

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank DisAPOINTED-123-123

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!