“Bill's Pizza Farmington Ave”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bill's Farmington Av Pizza
Ranked #15 of 67 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Have been here many times and it's usually good but 10 days ago I picked up takeout for company and it was really a lousy and tasteless pizza. It wasn't possible to bring it back or even call so I just let it go. It was like throwing $20 in the toilet. Disappointing experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I live in Wells, Maine. My brother lives in Berlin, Connecticut. Whenever I visit him, I always order a large sausage Parmesan from Bill's. The sandwich is 2 feet long and filled with meat, sauce, and cheese. The meatball is good. The pizza is pretty good too. However, for me, it's the sausage.

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

I called to order a pizza for take out. I told the girl what I wanted. She said 25 mins . I get there& was asked what I ordered. I said large mozzarella half pepperoni . My pizza wasn't ready. They asked me what I ordered so I told them . Still waited for another 20 mins . Again I told them what I was waiting for . I got my pizza finally. Took it home & it was totally wrong. I called them told them that they still got my order wrong . Will not go back ever again

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Great pizza, great salads
Huge grinders.
Nice booths and tables
Great combination of pizza's
No waiting and great service
A staple in our household

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

When I was younger and growing up in Ellington, CT, there were several pizza places that were just so good that we couldn't decide which one to go to. Somers Pizza, Steve and Tom's, Pastori's, and Ellington Pizza were all so good! One by one, they closed or changed owners. Well, now there is Bill's, in Berlin, CT.

Bill's is as close to the good old days as I've had in 30 years! This is the 2nd time I've been here, but it won't be the last. We've only ordered the pizza, but they have the typical menu of dishes. Lots of cheese and toppings with a nice sweet sauce on a light crust. I also like the way the pizza is sliced into squares instead of triangles.

The inside is plain, but clean. Both times I've been, the place has been mobbed. That's always a good sign.